Untitled40episodelkeditx

0 voters

Cute

1 Like

Cute!

Loving the 2nd one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did u draw them???

Second one was made by @amepisode i think I got the wrong user she just putted some freckles on the character and replace her hair with a limelight hair first one I drew it

I like the first one. It’s drawn, making it original, and the drawing is also really good. Both are super cute though!

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t draw any of these x

1 Like

Hi, please don’t use my art as your profile picture. That was made as a request for someone else!

3 Likes

And no I didn’t just “add freckles and replace hair”, it took me a long time to edit it.

3 Likes

I am not gonna use it i was about to tell everyone that I am mot gomma use it since someone has that profile

I am not gonna use it i was about to tell everyone that I am mot gomma use it since someone has that profile

Always add a watermark to your work. (Its a lovely edit by the way).

3 Likes

She did

Didnt she she adds all watermark on her art

Thank you. This was one of the first edits that I done, believe me all of them are watermarked now :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

As it’s clear you didn’t ask for permission to post that edit, out of respect for @sofieamelia you should at least remove her edit from the original post.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ve already reported. It’s breaking guidelines to post people’s art without their permission. Don’t think I can do anything else now :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@Sydney_H close the thread please as its breaking the guidelines

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: Also, while it is not technically against guidelines to claim/post someone else’s art as your own, we ask that you work out any issues in PM. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like