What should the theme be for the next EPISODE contest?

Sounds awesome!

Cheers,
R.

1 Like

Not exactly a forbidden love kind of person, but I love the others!

1 Like

I vote Prison!

1 Like

bumper

How about the theme based on April Fool’s Day? As the date of 1st April is coming along, so I thought, ya know…

2 Likes

I think it should be either mystery or horror

3 Likes

Finally someone said it ! I’m Dying for a horror contest that’s not just on Halloween🤦

1 Like

Idk…but, I’d probably take mystery over horror. I’m okay with thrillers but, if a persons head gets to spinning backwards…there’s a problem. :crazy_face::confused::sob:

2 Likes

Mystical creatures sounds amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Totally unrelated but I was in an old gold mine with my friends once and there were these animatronic life size figures that moved (like, digging for gold, washing the gold) so you could get a sense of what it was like hundreds of years ago.
Anyway, there was this one figure that would dig and then look over its shoulder at you and then go back to digging. And when I was watching him, suddenly his head spun around 360 degrees. AND ALL MY FRIENDS MISSED IT.
So I told them to watch him but he never did it again :joy::joy::joy::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

bump

I’d love to see a fantasy contest, or maybe one based on royalty.
Or maybe a contest that asks people to touch on certain issues? But that might do more harm than good.

1 Like

No, it’s a good idea. EPISODE and its stories don’t focus on topics that exist in real life, only Bad boys and all that. However, if done wrong, it might be harmful.

Cheers,
R.

You guys might want to check out the unofficial story contest.
If we get enough participants, we can have future contests using some of your ideas.

2 Likes

Comedy and pride, like learning to accept your sexuality but then overcoming all the tough obstacles but then a big hint of comedy, the best stories are the ones that make you cry and laugh.

1 Like

still nothing better to do with my life (bump)

Well dang, now I really want to find a way to include spinning head overlays in my story :thinking:

2 Likes

I really like the prison idea. There is a lot that could be done with that. Personally, I like themes that are open to a lot of different genres.

1 Like

I think the next contest will be announced this month, right? I’m entering, more than likely! I think it’s going to either be diversity, or a science theme? I think itd be cool if they had a theme where you were to have a protagonist, younger than 16 be one of the rules, so romance and stuff would be out of the question (unless accepted). Or maybe one where the protagonist has to be older?

3 Likes

So many ideas popping into my head now…

1 Like