What stories are you enjoying so far?

So what stories are you currently reading and do you enjoy it?

I am currently reading this fun thriller even though it’s got more to come. I’m reading Sweet Lies by Cheap Thrills. It’s a Limelight story about a girl named Maxine who has been bullied her whole life and is planning to take revenge on the rich mean girl Trixie Heller. I’m dying to find out how Maxine will get her revenge and what would happen to the people that wronged her. It’s a bit like the story Revenge On The Bullies by Leylalola but without hiring an assassin.

1 Like

Well I’m currently into 3 stories chicago bound, not interested and the good cop, the bad delinquent

I have a LONG LIST of stories I’m reading so far and enjoy!

Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri
Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz
Just a Mess by @EmpressVanessa
Him and I by @KamiN
Never Been in Love by @SweetJazzyJazz
Wounded Souls by @SarahLuv
Tainted souls by @shewrites.episode
Hunt or be Hunted by @Owlquest
Skais Stories by @Mystery.episode
Ummmmm I know there’s more but I’m too lazy to open up my app and go back and forth to see what else so yeah those are what I can think of at the moment :smile::smile:

10 Likes

right now i am waithing for passes so i can continue reading villian rehab. that story is really good

Blacklisted by Scotty
Bandaged Hearts by cass
Kotton Kandie by PrettyEri
Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier
Envy by Cindy Gaultier (rereading because I love this story so much)
Border Town by Steele Magnolia
Not Your Ex by Pippi
Moonlit Feathers by Windy W.
College Days: Campus Scandal by Meila and Toriah

I read A LOT.

3 Likes

Envy is such a good story!

1 Like

Campus Scandal is awesome. Do you think the story will be longer or will it stop there? I’m dying to know what happens next.

I’m pretty sure there’s more chapters to come. I’m still waiting for “He Can’t Tame Me” to be updated as well.

2 Likes

I’ve already completed what there is of it, but I really enjoyed ‘He Can’t Tame Me’. It’s definitely a very heartbreaking and heartwarming story (at the same time!). It addresses things in an amazing manner, totally shows how much effort and love has gone into it. And, the characters are very diverse, relatable and lovable characters. I haven’t enjoyed a story as much as I do with ‘He Can’t Tame Me’, and I’m quite a picky reader!

2 Likes

I’m currently reading College Days: Crystallized by @Unchartedraider.
It definitely deserves to be on the College Days shelf! I love how Izzy isn’t just one type of person - she’s both shy and insecure yet still badass and knows when to stand up for herself and others. She isn’t selfish in a bad way but she’s not necessarily the unrealistic miss perfect either. She has a big heart that cares both for others and herself and she’s very relatable in a non-cliché way which I really love!
Also, the whole issue with being bi- or homosexual when your family is very religious is amazing to finally see in a well directed story. I have no experience whatsoever with bisexuality but reading about it through Izzy’s life makes you really understand all the troubles that sometimes come with it. @Unchartedraider writes so beautifully and naturally about it and with a really likeable MC like Izzy, you’re just captured by the first chapter!

3 Likes

UnchartedRaider is an amazing author. When the Spotlight contest was going around I decided to read Both Sides of Me and I really enjoyed it. It handles the nerdy girl trope very well and I overall found it very sweet.

3 Likes

Necessary Evil by Zayen

It was updated yesterday… a dream…

It’s a CC INK story, if you liked the show Supernatural or Teen Wolf you will love this story

I love both them shows but I have a passionate hate for ink :joy:

1 Like

Its not that bad I had the same, this story made me love INK :skull:

1 Like

Aw thank you bbg

1 Like

THIS WAS SO SWEET :sob: Omg, thank you so much for your kind words!! This low-key made me a little emotional. I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so much. Thank you again for reading it and for all the nice things you’ve said. :heart:

1 Like

Ahhh, thank you so much!! :sob::heart:

1 Like

Me too. I’m absolutely in love with that story! :grinning:

1 Like

Here’s an update on what I’m reading:

• The Glass Cage and The Enchanment Thief by Star Writes
  • MC: Painting You by Jalissa
  • The Courageous by cass
  • The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea
  • Senior Design by Andrea Elle
  • One of the Girls by @amberose
  • Diary of a Troublemaker by TORIAH
3 Likes

Stories I recently started reading and am enjoying:
-Blacklisted by Scotti
-MC: Agent Cinderella by Elise C. and (I think?) Mavis
-Diary of a Troublemaker by Toriah
-The Infected by Caitoriri

And one that I discovered recently but have already read all the chapters is The Dream and the Dreamer by Nour D. It’s such a beautiful story with amazing directing and overlays. I hope the author updates it soon.

1 Like