What story do you prefer to read?

Hey guys !:kissing_closed_eyes: Recently I decided to write my own story so I kinda want to know what episodes people like to read. With or without choices, maybe love interests, some cliffhangers ect. You will help me a lot telling your opinion! I’m curious to know :relaxed:

1 Like

I love good fantasy stories.
Something new with things you don’t know at the start.
I don’t need choices if there is a good plot.
Sometimes it’s better to have less choices and a good plot than many choices and trouble with following the story. :smiley:
And cliffhangers sure a reason to continue to read the story. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

mystery. It always grabs my attention because often, the choices matter aka many endings. I am left at a cliffhanger which makes me share it and keep reading, I just really like it overall because you can also involve romance drama comedy etc… without straying from the story line.

2 Likes

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE I love mystery stories too, especially if it’s a good mystery. A good mystery will always keep you wondering and guessing and builds anticipation, and may even surprise you with twists and turns. One of my favorite genres.

I also love to read horror stories. They are sort of “mysterious” too in terms of some of the things I described for mystery stories but in a different way. Fantasy, adventure, and action are pretty nice too. And sometimes Romance, if it’s good.

2 Likes

horror stories are great too! They are like mystery but add more of that suspense and anticipation.

2 Likes

I like romance and comedy. Something funny yet sweet. Just like a movie. Lol

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.