What story seems more appeasing to read?

So I have two story ideas for my first story and I cant decide which one to write first or at all so I’ve turned to the community for some guidance.

My first idea is to do with a girl that has keep up a facade of being strong and independent, looking after her younger brother by herself while balancing school life and jobs she slowly starts to sink, then she meets a vampire that cant remember anything apart from blood and they slowly fall in love while everything collapses around them.

My Second idea is to do with a boy that finds out that he has only a week left to live and is determined to spend it alone until he meets a girl that has also lost her way and they realise that they both are the cure to each-other’s loneliness and fall in love along the way.

I don’t know which one to write, I know vampires are overused but I just can’t decide! Which one sounds like a good one to write about?

4 Likes

i love this one

3 Likes

Still, I feel as though you should write it! Write whichever one you feel more of the urge to write it.

2 Likes

The second one sounds really heartwarming.

3 Likes

Both are great, but the second one sounds so sweet. :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.