What story types do you want to see more of on episode?

Oh thanks, Cause I got autism (My family refused to tell me which kind but I know I have it because I was there when the doctor diagnosed me with it, they just made me leave the room discussing which but I think aspergers), high functioning adhd, and testing/performance anxiety… which is sometimes a curse/nightmare or some rare cases a blessing.

1 Like

I agree lol. The topic kinda got political, sorry :))

1 Like

Oh its fine I just really like this thread of people and would hate for it to get shut down because of a minor rant about a particular story theme that could be changed, so it may be a little better to shift to other kinds of themes in stories that could be changed to improve/make more of stories.

Hate to be that person but the word is coerced…

1 Like

Oh its fine :sweat_smile: but now I worry because I chose english advanced for my ATAR whoopsie.

1 Like

I would like to see stories with disabled MC/LI (especially autism since im one too) but which doesnt revolve EXCLUSIVELY around the character’s disability

For example if the character is autistic yes its gonna have an impact on their personnality,
like theyre not gonna be like super sociable (or if so the character at some point will struggle with it bc for us being sociable takes us a lot of energy sometimes) but otherwise its not necessary to do the story around the character’s struggles to “fit in”, “accept themselves” etc

Bc irl we don’t say to ourselves everyday “im an autistic person”, even sometimes i “forgot” im disabled even tho i have several ones lmao :skull:

2 Likes

called me out right there… to be fair I often mix up my autism with my adhd- literally monday I told my english teacher I struggled from the work because of my autism and I actually meant adhd so homegirl just looked at me like what the f-

1 Like

me tooo omg :sob:
when u have several disabilities that have things in common its so hard to keep up :skull:

1 Like

Sports, like cheer and dance

1 Like

I’d like to see more horror and mystery stories getting noticed or even featured. I’d like more original and creative stories and of course, less cliches. And less mafia stories.

1 Like