What story will forever hold a place in your heart.? What author .?

The story on episode that will always have a place in my heart is “Beauty Always Has a Price” by Chantelle M. It was the very first user story I had ever read and I fell in love with it. I have never found a book that made me feel the way I felt when I first read it.
And of course the author is Chantelle M. For writing that story :sparkles:

Other stories that I could never forget is Rules of attraction by Makiko A. and Dating Hollywood by Kim B.

What about you .? Comment below✨

10 Likes

I liked the Demi Lovato series because i had a lot of good memories of that story.

8 Likes

For some odd reason Chain Reaction all 3 series, because even though its cliche It was still my first episode story and i have good memories while reading it.

5 Likes

Stripped by Chantelle, that story is just :pleading_face: As long as Done For Me! They’re written so well (different authors)

1 Like

“Dripping Mascara”, by @GenevieveM. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It was one of the first stories I ever read, and it’s what inspired me to write my own story! I just fell in love with all of the characters, and Gen’s style of writing is so beautiful the ending made me cry :joy:

3 Likes

@mettepeleikis and @episode.uwe my first and forever faves.

2 Likes

Adrenaline :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Even though its incomplete I loved it :pleading_face: :heart:

4 Likes

Eclipsis by Victoria Masina

Truly the best Episode story I’ve ever read. I’ve always been a sucker for history so its Medieval/Victorian setting was something that caught my eye. I’ve read it 6, going on 7, times already (on two different devices because Episode doesn’t want to increase the replay limit :unamused:).

3 Likes

Omg Chantelle actually inspired me too

I have two:

Loving the Lost Boy by Wolfie and Howling at the Moon by TwizzyYizzy

2 Likes

I would say bubblegum by Sarah dove. I cried so much reading it and I don’t think I’ve ever been so emotionally affected by a story. I literally didn’t know what to do after reading the last chapter, I was devastated. :pleading_face::heart:

4 Likes

Babysitting the bad boy by @elizabethj :heart:

3 Likes

Speak by J. Miley
It is so emotionally raw and real and validates the thoughts and feelings I’ve had struggling with my own mental health, like it is okay to not be okay and recovery isn’t linear.
Author: J. Miley for the mentioned story.

7 Likes

Really I’ll have to check it out

1 Like

It might have been me that was overly emotional (probably :joy:) but I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Awwww, Anna!!! After a challenging but still fulfilling week in the cancer hospital I work at, you have no idea how meaningful and touching it is to know this! It means the world to me. I’m so grateful my story moved you this way, holds your heart, and inspired you. I can’t imagine a greater gift! :sob::heart: Hugs!!

4 Likes

I have 3, and i only remember 2 author names. The one that inspired me the most, and was truly just beautiful was “Till Death Do Us Part” … The second most brilliant was “The Dare” by Bbae? (i think)-- and, of course, “Beauty always has a price” by chantel m. These 3 stories would have me up creating scenarios at 3 am when i was younger :)))

1 Like

Omg, same!

I was a bit young when I started reading it tho and English isn’t my main language so I stopped reading it.

Then I came back on Episode & started reading the Chain Reaction series. That was also my inspiration to start writing Episode stories.

1 Like

Remembering theses stories make me want to reread
Lol and I would only make characters because I had no idea how to code

Catching coal😢

2 Likes