What story would you like to read?

So I have two story ideas and I need to know which one readers like yourselves would read.

My first idea is about a vampire that doesn’t remember his life as a human and has never felt free until he meets a human girl that needs to find herself and ends up finding herself in him.

The second idea is a girl that doesn’t believe in true love and prefers books to reality, but when she meets a famous lad from America who shows her there’s more to books.

If you want me to explain in detail I will. ^^

4 Likes

Iam more interested in second one
If it’s well directed ,I would love to read that story

2 Likes

I take second one, but I dont like vampires, espically vampire romance I hate. so I am bias.

3 Likes

Fair enough aha!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try my best ^^

2 Likes

Hi! @PhoebeT
second one i vote for and can explain it in detail :blob_sun:
it sounds interesting

1 Like

So the second idea I had was about a girl (can choose name) has had a troubled past which makes her believe that love doesn’t exist, which made her hide herself away from everyone and closed herself off. When a celebrity (haven’t decided occupation) comes to England, where this is set, he ends up meeting the MC, he feels intrigued by her and tries to get to know her better and does whatever he can to break her out of her ways, and maybe they fall in love along the way or they don’t? Is that good? I can explain the 1st idea if need be!

2 Likes

no it alright i love this idea but if want to explain the first one please do

1 Like

Okay!
The first idea is about a vampire who lost all memories of being human and has only ever lusted for the taste of blood. All he wanted is to be free. The MC is an inexperienced girl that is oblivious to the world around her and only focuses on supporting her and her little brother. When the MC’s and the LI’s worlds collide, she’s thrown into a world of the unknown, while the LI picks up her missing pieces while finding himself in the process. All while, the town (I haven’t come up with a name yet) deals with suspicious murders that jeopardizes the existence of vampires.

That took way too long to write sorry ;-;

1 Like

it ok :disco: but this one sounds interesting but you can make this one after the second one is publish

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll start writing both and see which one is funner to write first! Do you have Instagram? I’d love to talk to you more, you seem so nice and supportive! ^^

2 Likes

you’re welcome :blob_sun:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.