What stresses you out a lot?

•School, especially when I have a lot of homework, especially when i am confused on it :v:

•The fact I haven’t played The Sims since 2019, because I still need to download all that cc on my simblr, and put it into my mods folder and organize it, but I don’t have any motivation for that. I also do not know the pass to my brothers origin account which I use for this game.

•The fact I haven’t coded any episode stories.

•The fact that school is almost over and since I don’t have social media anymore, I won’t have much of a social life.

•My lack of a social life

•The fact I haven’t been on MSP and disc*ord for a few months.

•The constant pressure that I think my family will check my electronics so I don’t go on my computer.

•Life!!

11 Likes

The fact that I have no idea what my sexuality is.

That I read things that are strange and death related.

That for whatever reason I can never turn my homework in on time

8 Likes

Those are very stressful!

3 Likes

What do you mean? Just wondering

3 Likes

I have a brother that will snoop through my phone (he is 29 fyi…) and parents that don’t want me to have social media bc I got in trouble for it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So now I’m too scared to really go on the computer

2 Likes

Ok, well no offense but he just sounds nosy.

3 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

And he acts more like a dad than my own dad sometimes

2 Likes

Oh dear, well the only my mum checks on my phone is my text messages.

1 Like

Oof, I feel like that’s invasive.

2 Likes

What does invasive mean?

2 Likes

Not respecting privacy.

2 Likes

I know right, I can’t even has private conversations with my friends! I love my mum but why does she think she can go though my text messages while I can’t go through hers!? Have parents ever heard of giving their teens of privacy!

2 Likes

Right!

2 Likes
  1. University, I have a loooot of work to do and a lot to study, I also failed some of my exams (and my whole life I was A student so I am not really used to it and am panicking) so I am very stressed about that. On top of all that, I am very happy with one of my majors, but the other one I hate and our professors are kinda disrespectful so that stresses me even more because I am starting to think about changing that major, but I don’t know what I could study instead, it’s a big decision ant I don’t know if I am making a mistake :confounded:

2. Big social event with lots of people, especially if I don’t know half of them, I am an introvert (and am very shy and insecure) and I also have social anxiety so meeting new people and being in a big crowd really stresses me out 🥲

6 Likes

• when my room is messy or when someone comes in and starts touching my stuff and then doesn’t put it back the way it was

• when i think about what happens after death and before birth.

• seeing people i know when out.

3 Likes

I have social anxiety too.

I think maybe you could that major you don’t like and just focus on the ones you do like.

3 Likes

That’s the problem tho, the major I like is fine, but in the other one I am falling behind a little, but I am still undergrad student and if I want to enroll in grad school I need to finish both of my majors :confounded:

3 Likes

I was going to say this but you beat me to it. :joy:

A lot of things stress me out such as-

Making decisions :handshake:

School :school:

My family :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

Talking to others (I have severe social anxiety) :neutral_face:

My overthinking on everything :exploding_head:

Stupid people :crazy_face:

People in general :yawning_face:

And many more…

5 Likes