What stresses you out a lot?

• When, at work, we are asked to turn in something that’s “urgent” but that they just sprung on us, leaving me with very limited time to do said thing. And it ALMOST ALWAYS happens on a Tuesday, which is my busiest day.

• Hot weather! Seriously, it puts me in a bad mood, makes me feel like complaining about minor things, and if I have to stand directly under the sun long enough, I get severe headaches and nausea.

• Thinking about dying.

• When the power goes out, or there isn’t water or gas in my house.

• Losing Internet connection, especially during work

5 Likes

Just school in general. :pensive:
Especially with online classes, I’m missing some assignments here and there, missed some classes due to sleeping in (happened way too many times which is kinda concerning :sob:)

My procrastinating and perfectionist ass.
This can really stress me out, especially while writing. Nothing seems good enough for me istg-

Anywho, I hope everyone reading this has a great day/night! :heartpulse::butterfly:

4 Likes

University, work, and this :point_down: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
  1. My mom

2. Seeing my friends actually do something with their lives and pursuing the things they said they were going to when they graduate while I have nothing going for me and I still haven’t started school yet

3. When people tell me they need to talk to me about something serious and then leave me hanging for hours while I sit there and stress myself out about what it is they need to talk to me about while I contemplate the entire time if I did something wrong :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I got horrible social anxiety too.

2 Likes

Have you heard of an allergy to the sun? You said you get headaches and naisiea directly under.tje sun, so I thought of that.

3 Likes

That is all very stress inducing.

2 Likes

Same here

3 Likes
  • My love life. There’s this guy I like that’s been showing interest in me, but in VN, and he barely uses social media, so I’m pretty sure this is gonna be the end of it unless we get vaccinated and go back to school. I can’t see him anymore because of the pandemic starting again.
  • The pandemic. As always.
  • Exams. I basically suck at everything besides English. Our school has a rule that you can get straight into ninth grade only if every one of your subject score averaged over 6.5 and the total average for all subjects added together is above 8,0. I used to be excellent at Science, but now I suck. Oh, not to mention I’m pretty sure the guy I like won’t make it into ninth grade.
  • Change. I love my life here. I don’t want it to be destroyed by the pandemic, I don’t want my friends to study abroad, I don’t want my crush to leave, I don’t want to move to another country… change’s been a big part in my life, my parents being diplomats and all.
3 Likes

Aw!

1 Like

•Depression adds to it
•Work
•People who annoy me to a certain point
•Overthinking things when I shouldn’t 🧍🏽‍♀️
•My boyfriend, sure I love the guy but he can be a pain in the ass if he wants something and I have no energy to do so it stresses me out even more because he starts to yell at me and it makes me want to curl up in a ball or walk out of the room. So I just let him know how I feel and he does it himself, on good days when I’m not stressing a lot I’ll do what he asks me.

Pretty much it :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

“What stresses you out a lot?”

My a n x i e t y.

5 Likes

S a m e.

3 Likes
  • Life
  • Not getting to code my story
  • Losing motivation
  • Parents
  • Not enough sleep
  • College admission
  • My future career
  • Again life
  • Coming out about my sexuality to my parents who don’t like LGBTQ+
  • Overthinking for no reason
  • Depression
  • Always love to be sad for no reason
3 Likes

I stress over stress and I overthink about overthinking

3 Likes

Pretty much everything you said except for the lack of social life, mine is pretty active :joy:

3 Likes

I relate to a lot of this, especially this last one :sweat_smile:
Idk why, I just do

3 Likes

I also stress about grades.

3 Likes

coming up with ideas for stories
losing momentum when it comes to writing
writers block
work
life choices in general.

3 Likes

I used but I let it go because my parents will never learn how it is not possible for me to always bring good grades. Sometimes I curse myself for bringing good grades all my life and raising the hopes of my parents.

3 Likes