What style should my story be in?

I’m thinking of entering the College Days: contest but ive just realised i dont know which style to make it in. The main character is going to be a guy and another main character will also be a guy. Also help me pick their names! If you have any other suggestions tell me below.

• Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

Main characters name, the one you will be playing as.

• Ryan
  • Max
  • Matthew

0 voters

Name for another character

• Jayvyn
  • Devon
  • James

0 voters

Also vote on my other poll for my story idea, thanks!

1 Like

can you guys tell me why you have chosen limelight over ink or ink over limelight

1 Like

Because INK looks better in my opinion and I just prefer it over Limelight.

4 Likes

Although ll looks more realistic, Ink has nicer clothes

1 Like

limelight has/will have a bunch of features that aren’t possible in INK as of now, for example:

• tattoos for the girls (they’ll soon add tattoos for the males)
  • quite a few beards (ink only has 1)
  • the hairstyles :heart_eyes:
  • a lot of hair/eye/skin colors…
  • body shapes (they might get started on them in 2019, but I’m 100% sure they’ll be added to LL and not in ink)

and I can go on, obviously. though the only downside, personally, is that LL doesn’t have as many clothes as ink.

2 Likes

I chose limelight just because I prefer it, but I read an equal amount of limelight and ink so it doesn’t matter to me. As a writer, limelight might be more exciting for you because they’re getting a lot of new features.

1 Like

also thank you for everyones contributions to this topic!

1 Like

here is the final vote! please think about animations, clothes, tattoos and what not, im kinda wanting to do it in LL (cause of all the amazing animations and updates) but yall still get to vote!

also devon is on the left, andrea is in the middle and ryan (the mc - who you would play as) is on the right.

this is how they would look like in ink:

them in ink

this is what they would look like in limelight:

them in limelight

THESE ARE NOT THEIR FINAL DESIGNS JUST A DRAFT.

so heres the big question now youve seen the characters should i write in ink or limelight?

• Ink
  • Limelight
  • I like both

0 voters

What’s your story going to be called?

1 Like

something along the lines of
College Days: His Notes or something like that

1 Like

Ok tell me when you finish :heart:

1 Like

I think Ink has better art/ graphics but that’s in my opinion, plus ink is easier to direct so :joy:

3 Likes

what do you mean by easier to direct? dont limelight and ink use the same way of directing except the animation names?

Yeah I’m talking about the animations lol, I find it confusing because they’re so long and they also look complicated. It’s like looking at a really complicated question in a math test and you throw your paper across the room.

2 Likes

oh i was going to add how hard it is to get used to them. but i agree it is kind of weird compared to the ink names.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve seen the drafts I prefer ink

1 Like