I’ve been creating and editing templates to add to my Carrd and so far I’ve got:
• Choosing Vampire Fangs (Male and Female)
• Wheel Overlay Speeding Up and Slowing Down + Wheel Overlay Spinning Infinitely
• Author FAQs (5 Questions, 10 Questions and 15 Questions)
• Support Author (Up to 5 Gems, Up to 12 Gems, Up to 17 Gems)
• Dara’s MC Gender + LI Gender Templates Combined and Edited / MC Gender + Dating Preferences Templates Combined and Edited (Full credit to Dara of course!)
• Previewing Outfits (3 Outfits Male + Female, 5 Outfits Male + Female)
• Flipping/Mirroring Overlay Horizontally (2 Methods) + Flipping Overlay Vertically
What I’ve thought about adding:
• UI Overlays
• Adding Prefixes/Suffixes to Names
• “Animated” Helicopter Rotors Templates
• Camera Shake for Zone 1, 2 and 3.
I’m just wondering if there’s anything you have in mind that you’d like me to add to my Carrd?
Edit: Please try to refrain from asking for any templates that Dara already has available, my main focus is templates that she does not currently have, with that being said, if you’re having trouble combining 2 or more of Dara’s templates, you can suggest them down below.
The camera shake idea is awesome.
You could do a number mini game (like the reader is given a number code in an episode to remember then a game where they have to use it – like safe cracking)
A school hallway for the background : INT. BLUE SCHOOL HALLWAY LOCKERS - DAY
A dance routine (single character fem or male then a couples dance)
Bartending mini game (mixing drinks for customers-- each drink recipe is shown once at the beginning and the reader has to make them and get points for correct drinks) <<< probably would be super helpful for those who write mafia stories with the MC being a bartender at the Mafia’s club
Yes, those templates of Dara’s (MC Gender + LI Gender) that I combined and added the branches to would enable authors to let their readers choose their MC’s gender and their LI’s gender and write out their branches based on their choices, but the second one only allows MC’s gender and the Dating Preference (Boys, Girls, Any) with branches for those instead of choosing the LI’s gender.
Of course, when I make them available, full credit is Dara’s. I just thought they’d be handy for a lot of people since I’ve seen people ask how to combine them quite a few times over the time I’ve started to be active on here.
I’m pretty sure that people will worship you if you add crime scene templates, school hallway templates, and uhhhh a club scene template too! (Not joking! scenes are really hard to code- Now you get the reason why I’m stuck on a story for 5-6 months UwU)