What the heck, Episode?!

I thought of using an emulator to preview my story. I installed Bluestacks. When I opened Episode I got this:

And I’m like:

“I have to read one of your cringy stories before I can even preview mine?!”

And when I tap on the 3 lines symbol I get this.

Everything is gone.

So my question to y’all is:

What is the least cringy episode featured story there is?

9 Likes

Lol, ok, so I thought the Baby Project was ok.

1 Like

But my advice, no matter how cringy, pick the shortest one :joy:

1 Like

I’ll definitely be taking that advice.

3 Likes

And I love your username

thank you!

1 Like

actually you have to read 19 chapters. yes it suck

2 Likes

Wtf?! Episode have you not done your homework, you know doing this will kinda make authors less motivated, your also digging yourself a grave as well. Or is it just me? :tired_face:

6 Likes

I just face palmed so hard

Oh, it doesn’t just stop at one they want you to read a bunch before but if you send your link to yourself you can bypass this.

3 Likes

The Baby Project, out of that list…not super memorable, but not nearly as cringey ^^

2 Likes

The Baby Project was okay. Love Life is also alright but it’s too fast paced and it has a bucketload of gem choices.

3 Likes

smh why episode. why.

1 Like

Before people didn’t have to read featured stories to unlock anything else but now you have to read like 3/6 featured :sleepy: in order to read user stories

1 Like

Try emailing it to yourself :rofl:

Thats how I usually do it bc I use a different account on my phone, tbh I wouldn’t have noticed this without this thread :upside_down_face:

If instant princess was still a featured story I would 10000000% recommend it.

2 Likes

Wait what is this?

She has to read a featured story so were’re deciding what she should read. The shortest and the least cringy

I never had this, is this new or do they do that occasionally? I’m confused that everyone is fine with it lol

I don’t really know. Maybe because I ran Episode using an emulator on my laptop?

1 Like