What time and day are you most likely to read an Episode story?

I was curious as to what time and day most people are likely to read an Episode story?

2 Likes

Normally, I play on the weekends during the end of the day when I’m going to sleep which is like 1am or a little earlier.
If there’s an episode that released which I cannot wait to read then I’ll read it on the weekdays at 10 or 11 pm.

2 Likes

Whenever I have the time. If you are asking this to find out which is the right time to publish/update, I noticed that my stories tend to get more reads during the weekends, and especially at night (in European time zone). But if you want to reach a higher rank that’s probably not the best time to update because there are so many people using the app at the weekends that it’s not only your story that gets more reads. Example: let’s say I get 30 reads on a weekday and 100 reads on a Saturday: it happens quite often in this scenario that my rank is higher on the weekday. Considering the different time zones and the fact that other stories are getting reads too, it’s really hard to tell what is the best time to publish :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Thank you for your detailed answer. That’s exactly what I wanted to know.

I also wanted to know if I wanted feedback on my story and not just the number of people who have read it, what’s the best way to get that?

2 Likes

I would suggest you to request a review. We have pretty helpful and great review threads on the forums and I bet there are some on Instagram too. If you want feedback from your readers, that will probably take some time, many people might like your story without letting you know. Sometimes I get a thousand of reads and 0 fanmail within the same period :smiley:

Anyways if you are looking for a review, Amberose is the best :wink:

4 Likes

This is very helpful. Thank you so much. :heart_eyes::raised_hands::+1:

Is Amberose on instagram?

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Well, I’m not supposed to know this because I’m only an Instagram stalker, but @amberose might tell you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh honey, I am everywhere :eyes:

4 Likes

Hi there, if you don’t mind can you please dm me on instagram @newepisodefanatic?

I cannot find you on instagram.

1 Like

Her name is amberose.episode on instagram That made me sound like a stalker :rofl:

2 Likes

And lol, to answer your original question… I personally read the most either when I just get home from work and just before dinner or when I am trying to get to sleep. The don’t really have days where I read more or less though, just depends whether I have plans or not.
For my story though, I find I gain the most reads on Sunday and Monday, but I am in a timezone ahead of the US, so it’s probably just the weekend when most people are reading. I wouldn’t know the time of day that most of them are reading though, although I did once go crazy and track how many reads I was getting every 4 hours for a week lol :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know it gets super addictive to check constantly particularly when you first publish your book, but now I’m more looking for comments on my story rather than just numbers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and thanks

1 Like

At 1:00 am since I don’t get sleep lmao

2 Likes

Usually I read an episode story when I have nothing to do :rofl:

1 Like

All week :heart:

1 Like

Late @ night, mostly on the weekends.

2 Likes