What time do you go to bed

just a question. what time do you go to bed. do you have a strict bed time your supposed to follow, but end up sleeping at another hour? just questioning.

10 Likes

I don’t have a bedtime that my parents set, but I do set one for myself. I usually try to go to bed by 9:30 and if I can maybe even 9:00

4 Likes

Yeet no clue. I sleep at 12 am sksk

1 Like

Thankfully my mom isn’t strict on bed times anymore :joy: so really I go to sleep whenever on a school week if I’m texting my boyfriend I go to bed at 11 or 12. 1 at the latest. If I’m not texting him then 9 or 10.

On the weekends until I drop or 11 :joy:

Once every blue moon 5am or 7am

3 Likes

late squad :v:

1am for me/

2 Likes

Yeet ikr. When I was 9, I always slept at 12 am everyday sksk

2 Likes

Like 12? 11:30? Because I wake up early

3 Likes

Umm my answer changes everyday like I fall asleep at a different time like everyday lol

3 Likes

mood

1 Like

I don’t have a bedtime cuz my bodyclock makes me knock out at like 10 pm everyday anyway… I used to stay up until midnight playing club penguin like EVERYDAY when I was in middle school though cuz I was bad 2 the bone

2 Likes

My parents have a time for the school week which is 10:00. But I usually sleep at 2-3:00 a.m. On the weekends my mom doesn’t care.

2 Likes

I guess because I’ve traveled a lot to different time zones when I was younger which lets my body clock adapt to different sleeping times…

But my mum made me go to bed at 9:30 … Although I never really listened and these days I just go to bed whenever I feel like it , wether it’s 2pm or 2am … Meh, whatever .

However on school days I usually go at 11pm (gotta wake up early since it’s roughly half an hour walk)

But I have managed to stay awake all night a few times and still do decent in lessons :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I go to bed on weekdays around 10.30pm
But during weekends it depends from 2am to 4am because I watch some kdramas and then listen to kpop

During school days I usually go to bed by 11pm. On the weekend or on holidays I’m most likely to sleep at like 3am :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

• 7pm
  • 8pm
  • 9pm
  • 10pm
  • 11pm+

0 voters

From 11.00 to 4.00

I can’t really fall asleep until like 4-5am, don’t know why, I’m always so much tired in the morning and more energetic and awake at night, not matter what. I need to get up to school in 7-8am, I’m used to hardly sleeping, but on weekends and vacations I just go to sleep in the morinng and wake up in the evenings. It’s a holiday now, so today I slept from 6am to 4pm.

I don’t really have any strict bedtime! My parents say I should sleep at 9pm, but I end up never following that schedule. I usually sleep around 10 - 11pm.

4:00, normally.

Mine is whenever i start to feel tired