What time do you usually go on episode?

What time do you usually go on episode?

I have a question about the community. Everyone has a certain time when their free but what time is that for you? What time do you usually just lay back and read stories for fun. I usually do it late at night and I assume most of you do the same :joy:, but would like to know what time of day people in the community usually read stories or try to find a new one to read.

4 Likes

Depends. It can either be the middle of the night or sometime during the afternoon.

2 Likes

Right after school sometimes but mostly before I go to bed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whenever I’m free tbh. I have a lot of time as I’m homeschooled so probably after I’ve done my work or when I’m on my breaks.

1 Like

:hushed: that actually sounds really fun!

1 Like

my real life frnds are not interested in reading for some reason but well @teen_spirit1991 i read before i go to sleep

1 Like

I don’t read as much as I’d like to nowadays because I’m so much busier but I try to make a habit of doing some solid reading every Sunday night before I go to sleep. I still read other times throughout the week but that’s the only time I read on Episode without any interruptions lol

3 Likes

I can totally relate, Sundays are usually when I try/choose to read as well because of my busy stupid life. :confused:

1 Like

I don’t read that many stories since I have around three stories I’m working on. So, I would say maybe in the morning (5AM or 2PM) that’s usually when I like to chill out and be lazy.

1 Like