What time do you usually go sleep and wake up?

Thought it would be a fun thing to share lmao

I usually try to go sleep at 9:30 but most of the time i don’t fall asleep until 11 or 12.

I wake up at 8 but i wake up at 9 on weekends.

8 Likes

I been working from home in almost 3 years, doing digital work, so my sleep squeal is f up, right I am going to bed at 2 in the night, but its up and down.

2 Likes

Today i woke up 11:49am :sob:.
On a school day, i wake up 6:00am to shower get ready etc. But i normally go to bed 12 midnight or somewhere around that time. I try to sleep earlier but my body is used to going to bed late and waking uo early now.

2 Likes

I have a bad sleep schedule

Weekdays: 1:30-2:00 am (go to sleep at) 7:00-8:00 am (wake up at)
Weekends: 2:00-6:00 am (go to sleep at) 10:00-12:00 pm (wake up at)

3 Likes

girl how do you not get tired during the day?

2 Likes

Idk tbh I’ve had a bad sleep schedule for awhile but it’s never been this bad till quarantine and honestly I used go to sleep a lot later on weekdays but I went down like an hour

2 Likes

I also don’t do much during the day tho just school basically

2 Likes

I usually go to sleep at 11pm and then wake up at around 5 or 6am. Lately though, my sleep schedule has been so bad because I took one nap during the day and today I fell asleep at 4am and woke up at 7am. Also, idk why, but my body is incapable of sleeping more than 5 hours at once.

3 Likes

Same :sob::sob:!

2 Likes

On school night I usually sleep from 1/1:40 am to 7:40am

On a non-school night I wake up between 8 and 9 am

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume I sleep.

3 Likes

2130 head to bed, 2200 read, forget what time it is, go to sleep 2300 or so, wake between 0500 and 0630.

3 Likes

Weekdays: I go to sleep at around 3-4 am and wake up at 5:30 am
Weekends: I sleep at 11 pm, wake up at 2 am, then maybe take a nap from 7:30 am to 8 then I’m fully awake.

2 Likes

I usually wake up at 8:00am and go to sleep at 5:00am

2 Likes

I usually sleep at like 3:30 am and wake up at 12-12:30 pm :)) (my sleep schedule is fucked up)

2 Likes

I normally go to sleep at around 4:00 and wake up at around 12:00 whenever I don’t have to wake up early.

2 Likes

I usually go to sleep :sleeping: at around 2 or 3am and then wake up around 11am or later in the afternoon. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I go to sleep at 12 and wake up at 7

2 Likes

Hey :wave:t5: there sleep :zzz: twin!!!

Yay!!! There are other weird sleep :sleeping: people like me !!! Hey :wave:t5: girl hey!!!

This shows me that I am literally right at home in this community!!! :wave:t5:

4 Likes

On school nights I usually go to bed at around 10pm - 10:30pm, then fall asleep at like 1am lol. Then I wake up at 8:20am to go to my first class at 8:30. If it’s a weekend/day with no school, I usually go to sleep at midnight and wake up at like 11am - 12pm.

2 Likes