What to do? Help me guys

Guys. So My story is ready to be published. But the thing is I don’t know if I should add sound effects and music. I actually don’t prefer adding music. But should I add music?

3 Likes

At the end of the day it’s your story and it’s up to you. I wouldn’t add them if you don’t think they add anything to the story, but if you think they add an element to your story go for it. I know a lot of people prefer sound in stories but I personally usually turn my sound off anyway.

3 Likes

I think more people prefer music, but it’s totally your decision as the author. :smiley:

1 Like

Me too! I won’t turn my sound on!

1 Like

Yes! I have heard it that’s why I did this thread :sweat_smile:. Idk what to do rn. Lmao

This sounds terrible but sometimes when I get the “turn your sound on” screen I turn it off

2 Likes

Yeah me too. I only prefer stories. I actually don’t really prefer music in my story. But anyways I am gonna add music yk better be safe than sorry :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Stories with music and sound tend to convey emotions better as they really help set the scene. In my humble opinion, you should add sounds and music, but it’s up to you. Follow your heart :joy:

3 Likes

Yes. I am gonna add music. Better be safe than sorry. Some people don’t read of they don’t have music. So imma gotta go and add music.

Hey! So, a lot of readers prefer music and sound because “it sets a mood” but I honestly always mute the stories. It’s your story, your choice, at the end it’ll still be great <3

3 Likes