What to do if you feel forgotten by someone very important to you

I need some advice on what time do if you feel like a person who’s very important to you has forgotten you. I’ve been crying for almost an hour because I have this feeling. And I’m not looking for attention. I just wanna know how to feel better.

5 Likes

I can relate, my own bestie is like ignoring me :frowning_face: i just you know feel better by what i love to do like i love to sing so, i sing and write stories :frowning_face: :cry: and of course i watch TV and movies and drama :sad_panda:

4 Likes

To be completely honest, in this kind of situation you have to put yourself first. If you feel that this person was very important to you, accept that and respect that, but also know that if they don’t feel the same way about you, then you deserve better. Everyone deserves to be surrounded by people who love and care about you as much as you do about them.

8 Likes

I often experience this feeling alot, even if it’s an acquaintance.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling like this. I’ve been through this experience with my “friends” several years ago. Having thought we had a strong bond to just walking away from them was one of the hardest decisions to make. But it was for the best.

All I can say is to just take it day by day. Feel whatever you want to feel. Don’t reach out to them if they don’t want to be part of your life. It will be tough, believe me but you will get through it. Sometimes, people come in your life to just be part of it but not stay forever. Life sucks, I know.

2 Likes

Hey Gurl! I you havent already maybe talk to that person about how you feel this will help the both of you embrace yourselves. And maybe they didnt know you felt this way and maybe you didnt know what they were feeling too. And who knows maybe they feel the same, but you wont know unless you talk to them about it. Also I want to tell you when or if you already did you dont want to be like…Why havent and stuff because it can probably come off as offensive and you dont want a harmless sentence to be your downfall do you? Maybe start by when you see them or text be like "Hey gurll! So…you probably been very busy lately and stuff but I was wondering if we could talk and stuff when you have time"And when you do talk you dont really want to dive in to the conversation like i feel like you have forgotten about me like that. Hope this helps had to stop typing b4 my therapy version of myself took over lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.