What to do when you can’t sleep?

Okay i always have a hard time sleeping. I usually put music on and just close my eyes but for the past few weeks that hasn’t been working.
So i just wanted to know what do you guys do when you can’t sleep?

8 Likes

I just settle down, and pretend I’m asleep then I fall asleep.

9 Likes

I normally put some music on. But even this sometimes don’t help. So I tend to get up, do somethings, till I feel like I’m ready to pass out.

6 Likes

I can’t not sleep at all I get up and draw listen music or watch move I can’t not sleep .

4 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

This is coming from a girl who’s anxiety won’t let her have a normal sleep schedule. I just watch anime, work on my episode story, write my stories on wattpad, read, or watch Netflix.

3 Likes

I have a dream sequence/daydream that I think about and it usually turns into a dream dream and then I fall asleep. :innocent:

You should try! And I always look forward to it because it has become an intricate story with characters that I visit every night. And they all feel so real :smile: :joy:

Edit: Don’t know why I’m replying to AMagic hehe, not sure how to unreply

4 Likes

That’s me!!! I love dreaming, I go to sleep just to dream.

4 Likes

thank you i’ll try that tonight.

1 Like

i’m usually falling asleep at 3 or 4 and waking up at 1pm ;(

2 Likes

anxiety is a pain in the *ss

3 Likes

Chamomile tea. :coffee:

1 Like

Here are some things I do whenever I can’t sleep but need to.

1. Drink chocolate milk
  2. Watch ASMR
1 Like

I watch asmr when music stop working for me, and when it doesn’t work either I just draw till I fell asleep

2 Likes

^ That’s 9-10 hours there, you’re getting plenty of sleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For most people (unless you have a condition like insomnia or something), your body will naturally take 7-9ish hours of sleep as long as you let it. It generally won’t take more.

It seems like you allowed your sleep schedule do what it wants, which tends toward staying awake late and sleeping in (I know, mine does the same). You just need to whip your sleeping schedule back into shape, and the fastest way to do so is to change your wake-up time. I’d say to set an alarm at a reasonable time, maybe 9am, and abide by it. Don’t nap for more than 15 mins at a time. You’ll feel like crap for a few days as your sleeping schedule adjusts, but then you can set your sleep schedule to occur at night. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! My sleeping schedule got f*cked up when I was binge watching netlix for hours lols

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.