What topics interest you?

Hey guys!! So I’ve been asking a lot of people having cliches and people want more original stories, and I’ve been thinking about writing a story after I finish the current one I’m on. If you would so please to, I’m looking for some different topics that interest you??
(Ex: love triangle, bad boy, etc)
I hate those examples but that’s why they are examples!:upside_down_face:

Or possible plots such as: in love with your best friends brother. I also hate that example but whatever.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!! And yeah I hate the examples but those were just the most cliche I could think of so

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of those cliche romance plots either, lol… do you have a specific genre in mind?

1 Like

I’m honestly just trying to get a feel for all of them by reading a bunch of stories but I’m not exactly sure yet

Maybe romance or drama

I hate drama and some romance.

Well my favorite genre is mystery but I have no idea how to come up with a good plot so :neutral_face:

And romance is pretty popular so I might give it a try

I have a mystery kind of romance story!

Cool what’s it called? I’ll add to my favorites and check it out sometime

1 Like

MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi

Write what you love no matter what. That’s my word of advice to help you out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks!:heart:

I will never tire of futuristic stories, space stories, stories where there’s a murder mystery
As for romance… I actually really like the stories where I’m in love with my best friend’s brother or my brother’s best friend or just my best friend in general. I also like fake dating that turns into a real relationship. They’re guilty pleasures I guess, idc if they’re cliche.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I do like cliches sometimes but they have to be portrayed right for me to like them

1 Like

I think if you add your own twist to them, they’re great. Even if it’s just used as a subplot instead. I can’t tell you how many “romance” stories I’ve read that have no real direction. Like the best friends - or whatever trope is being used - fall in love to fast and then suddenly every other episode is just about… well, nothing. But I think they’re a good element to add to stories that have other plots to push them

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.