What topics would you like to see more of?

Hello guys! :heartbeat:
So I created this thread to hear everyone’s opinion on what kind of topics should be discussed more on the Forums! Of course there are plenty of helpful and enjoyable threads in here, but I’m just curious to see what each one of you think!
I would love to hear everyone’s point of view, maybe I’ll post some ideas you give me! :revolving_hearts:
Have a good day/night! :hibiscus:

4 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for creating this thread and I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would really love to see more topics/threads about school and topics on things like these
•Good or bad teachers
•Students (nice, annoying or rude)
•School Pet peeves
•Trips
•Funny school stories
•Things that happened in school (best, funny, worst
and awkward)
•Principals
•Subjects
•Projects (Best, boring or worst)
•Homework

4 Likes

I’m tagging a few people that I get along with with
@MyaShadow @juliewrites @blanche_writes

2 Likes

I’d really like to see RPs back, but… :disappointed:

2 Likes

What’s does RPs and is there something wrong with it?

2 Likes

Taging people again
@NeahM @A-Mae-Zing @Ekaterine

3 Likes

I have to agree with this sweetheart~ Though I would like a thread to start where people can create and design themselves and allow other author’s to use the characters. Giving credit to the author/creator of the character.

3 Likes

More lgbt+ threads!

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re going to bring the RP section back, it’s gone for good. Well I was never active there I know a lot of people loved role-playing and it was devastating having that shut down. It was on old forums too. Very sad what happened :pensive:

I’d love to see a recipe thread where we can all discuss homemade recipes we have and can try them out. So like a forums cookbook :heart: I’d also like to see a language learning thread, where we can practice languages we’re learning and chat in them :heart: positive messages from TV shows and movies would also be nice. Threads on people doing nice deeds would be awesome too, I love hearing those stories :blob_sun:

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.