What trait would you want in a friend?

community
general
communication

What trait would you want in a friend?
For me, I would want a friend that doesn’t take me for granted/doesn’t take me seriously (as I am quite the joker), I also would want a friend with a good sense of humor, and a type of friend who won’t distance themselves from me just because someone else doesn’t like me. Most importantly, a loving and caring friend.

I would want a friend that is loyal and open ears. I love it when they’re funny and just very free and chill as I am quite a serious person. I want a friend who’s honest with me when I’m being unreasonable. I want them to help me be the best version of myself as I would always do that for them.

I would love a friend that I can vent and rant my problems all day, and they have patience to listen. I like a friend that helps me when I’m down, and understands how I feel rather than avoiding how I feel, I love a friend that stays loyal, and never forget about me.

@Days and @Chocolate_Mama

Friends who are weirder than me ( which I thought was impossible… ) and deal with my annoying self.

LOL, mood gurl!

Mood af

Ideal characteristics are supportive, great people to joke with, kind and awesome!!

Awwwww you think of me as a friend?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Id so ask your hand in marriage!!!

I would want a friend who is caring, funny, honest, has a good sense of humour, shows they actually like me lol, someone I can vent to without being judged, and someone who accepts me for me. Oh, and someone who is loyal. :eyes:

God damn ill marry anyone who offers me nutella.

:angry::unamused:

What if I did right here right now

Psh calm down child I’m not marrying today

You said you weren’t marrying again!! :roll_eyes:

Good. :ok_hand:t3:

Bitch go ahead give me one large container of nutella, and I’ll be loyal to you 24/7

Uhm…

Let’s be honest, I’m always in a mood.

I won’t!

I am the queen of chocolate land.

Don’t need to be shy :smirk:

I’m the queen of the booty land, nicki minaj got nothin on me.

Girllllll my cousin Obama lovessssss butts