What type of books do you like to read?

I’m thinking of making a side project to put out before Fear The Silence Series R but I want to know what type of stories do you like to read and are willing to spend your tickets on?

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hey, I don’t know if you’re author who likes writing fantasy but I really like this type of stories (not the vampire/werewolf/princess stuff, there’s lot of them). I would totally enjoy some dark fantasy, like fiction with a taste of mystery, thriller or horror. Either this, or some great comedy without cliché and unrealistic plot.
If it’s confusing, I’m sorry lol

2 Likes

Solely based on the cover you’ve posted of your upcoming story, that seems exactly like the kind of thing I like to read :joy:

I read all kinds of stuff but I’m always looking for good horror, mystery and/or thriller stories.

2 Likes

oh wait i thought you meant real books cause i was gonna say historical fiction lol

2 Likes

I like to read a lot of romance, mysteries, drama, and thriller stories. I love romance stories.

2 Likes

Romance

1 Like

Drama too etc.

1 Like

If thats what you like then ypu would enjoy my story i just put out. Search Fear The Silence on the app

1 Like

Ive published a reap book besides this story here. Google The Plan by J. R. Bouchard but its a fictional crime book

1 Like

Because of the no violance rule i hade to make a pg zombie thriller. Search Fear The Silence on the app. Im sure you’ll enjoy the story line. Hopefully once they fix their system i can complete the next book whixh is a continuation of my first

My story has romance in it but not this book. The continuation will have more of a romance part with the 2 main characters Jason and Ellie but still have a horror feel

I’ll check it out, thanks :grin:

Heres the direct link i think - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6539982032207872

1 Like

Cool I’ll check it out

Oh nice! I totally want to read it