What Type of Contest?

So I’m planning on doing a contest on here when I finish all my requests. I don’t know what type of contest people would like. I’m tryna attract a large group of people.

I’m trying to see what you guys enjoy

Also for some reason my poll’s aren’t working
The options are

• Outline Contest
  • Regular Art Contest
  • Some New Type of Contest

If you have a contest idea that you’ve seen or thought of let me know💕

Oof I’m so unorganized

2 Likes

Some type of new contest
Surprisee.
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Lol my brain is empty oof :joy:

• Outline Contest!
  • Regular Art Contest!
  • Some New Type of Contest :thinking:

0 voters

Made it for ya :wink:

1 Like

Tysm. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts:

I’m tagging ppl. (Random sry)
@Turtle_Cat @appleqrl
@Rac5hel @Teahwalker @Silver_Shadow @ChayChay @Malukah @Cassandra_Dean @Rowan2 @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @R.es.Story @KatieI @_Nasia @phlegmatic @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @Forever1201 @Killerfrost @UltimaW @Arwen_Episode @inkkee @A.C.epi @mindy_epsiode @sofia2 @keiji @granolias @puma @MysteryMaker @SophiaM @fcukforcookies @Sophbee @Gamer_Gurl @Queen_K @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @jenna1012 @talesbyrose @anon75579664 @EVL.Daisy @Raybadem @estherdekker @zoe4564 @frvnces @Mouse.Episode @Addivi101 @valeria.episode @lanafrazer_episode

14 Likes

new type. I am tired of outlines, and regular art. time for a new one.

2 Likes

I’m writing down notes :nerd_face:

1 Like

Something new

1 Like

Oh wow, I’ve been summoned :sweat_smile:

A regular art contest is something I’d like to participate in. :grin:

1 Like

Something new.

1 Like

An art contest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
Contest idea for Nae

I have an idea.How about remaking of our first art contest.I mean remake of old art. This contest idea isn’t mines but someone on deviantart introduced this contest over there I think it might be fun to have such a contest on here too.We can recreate an art piece that we did in the past and the person who has the most improvement in their art wins. I hope you like my idea.

4 Likes

That’s brilliant! I’m 99% sure I want to do that. Thanks for the recommendation.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Rounds contest?

1 Like

I love round contests!

Also I don’t know about prizes oof

Ohh I like that idea.

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about an art contest. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Regular art contest or something new. I’m tired of outlines.

1 Like