What type of laptop or computer you got?

I just got it not to long ago and I love it! It’s so easy to keep everything organized and easy to write on episode!

2 Likes

How much did it cost btw? I’m really interested in it!

2 Likes

At my old school they used to have an imac suite and there was about 30 of them!

2 Likes

I got a 2019 model but it was refurbished so it was a little cheeped than the original pricing. I got it for about $1,200 and the original price is about $1,600. I also got the bigger model so the smaller model is definitely cheaper and also if it is refurbished it is cheaper. People don’t usually want refurbished computers but I have not had an issue with mine at all. I got it straight from the apple website.

2 Likes

They used to have that at my school too!

2 Likes

thats really awsome! I’ll try looking into it more

2 Likes

Definitely! Sometimes BestBuy also had great refurbished apple computers!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I didn’t know this until now!

2 Likes

I heard that Alienware is software designed for games and having a Dell Alienware for gaming would be awesome but sadly I use Inspiron, not Alienware. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Of course glad I could help!

1 Like

I think both are good :+1:t2: In addition, I find the Macbook Air has very nice color image support, if you specialize in design and use a lot of design software then you should buy a Macbook.

1 Like

Moved to General Chat. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Chormebook! I want a MacBook, or Windows computer, but my brother says it’s really expensive! But I’m grateful for what I have!

1 Like

Totally

1 Like

I have some sort of Dell laptop, the information on it has worn off though haha

1 Like

I’ve got a MacBook Air, I use it like all day. I think I have a problem :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

I have an Alienware computer!

I have an ACER Spin 3 and a Lenovo X280, hoping to get a 3rd laptop soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.