What Type Of Love?

I know, but I’m protective of him, one time girls called him a stalker I wanted to kill them, but everytime is sad I sit next to him and ask why.

1 Like

Just someone who I can talk to and have weird conversations with, and also thinks my memes are stupid. Also they have to let me talk a lot
:upside_down_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s my relationship wise type

4 Likes

A fun relationship, Those will have you feeling like… Oh can’t even describe.

3 Likes

Awwwww that’s so rude but hey that’s people honestly :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, but I will always be there, that’s why most of my friends aren’t girls, he has shown me to trust guys.

1 Like

That’s great though nothing like a deep friendship

2 Likes

I want money love

hmmyes money… food… animals (preferably cats)…

edit : On a serious note, I think I’d like someone to go on adventures with >.<

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Someone who’ll be sad when i’m sad and someone who’ll cheer me up

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

I want a kind of love that is free from superficial romance, but instead deep platonic connection.

I want a kind of love that is free from dependence.

I want a kind of love that doesn’t own me, but knows me more than I know myself.

I want a kind of love that holds memories in my heart of good times I didn’t realize were good until they were gone.

I want a love so vast and deep I forget I don’t have to remind myself of that love.

2 Likes

THATs REAL LOVE :heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

:wink::wink::hugs::hugs::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip:

1 Like

Okay I can be demanding and I know that kind of love is so rare but hey, a girl can dream.

I want a love where I don’t have to say something. Someone who’d just look at me and know what I am feeling.

I want a love that would be full of passion. It would have this familiar feeling and yet, everytime the person gets more and more interesting. Like the more I get to know them, the more I want to.

I want a love where when I am with him, all the world fades away and like we are the only two people that matter.

I want a love where just thinking of that person brings a smile to my face.

I want a love with someone who challenges me to become the best version of who I am and loves me and puts me above anyone else (which is kind of selfish but it is what it is).

I want a love where I can be happy and thrilled and excited and the kind of love that never dies and only grows with time.

And I want a love, that even after we seperate it would be so awesome that I would never regret it.

And now I am gonna quote Vampore diaries here, I want a love that consumes me. I want passion, adventure and maybe a little danger.

Yep. I am so gonna die alone. Lol.

5 Likes

I like that kind of love where sometimes actions are sufficient than words…
I like honest and straightforward relstionships with the one i know for quite a long time.
That is why i am kinda in a relation with my boy best friend ie.we r not dating but we always like to do things like couples…
We colour coordinate make fun of each other walk together after school and stuff…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.