What type of person are you?

Hey, so I’ve been sitting around wondering recently if I was put into a potentially dangerous situation what would I do? Fight or flight… As I go onwards I’ve been thinking about episode and the stories on there with the option mainly to fight and be the badass but would you be like that irl?

5 Likes

Probably not. I’m not aggressive.

2 Likes

I mean if someone came up to me saying they wanted fight I’d tell them to swing right then and there, and I’d fight back, no hesitation.

2 Likes

I think for me, it would depend on the situation. When I’m out, I’m always on the defense and ready to fight when I feel like someone is getting too close to me. But with the way things are going on nowadays, if I see someone bring out a knife, an axe or any sort of weapon that can I cannot fight against, you best believe I’m running for my life.

3 Likes

For me it’s when someone hurts someone else. Then I’ll fight really hard. But if it’s just me, nah, what’s the point?

3 Likes

I’ve been told I’m snarky and rude. I consider myself adorable.

3 Likes

in story’s I love to be badass with a sassy mouth etc but in real life my brain just works to slow for good comebacks and I’m probably to lazy to do anything badass :joy:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

depends. if i’m mad, i would fight. if i think it’s stupid and immature, i say that. i have anger issues so i don’t know how to control when i’m mad, and unfortunately i do resort to violence sometimes, i’m trying to improve.

2 Likes

Fight if I have a chance, flight if I don’t.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

I would fight enough to get them weakened a bit and then get my slow ass outta there

1 Like

I would flight, I don’t like to fight :persevere:

It’s a humans natural instinct to flight though, no matter what the situation. If a lion was walking towards you would you flight :thinking: I think so. Its all about your adrenalin too.

4 Likes

A bit of both I guesz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tbh, if I was in a situation with another human, I’d try tu (stupidly) talk it out. It kinda works. But if they’re a murderer I’d use whatever weapon I find then call the police while running away tu safety.

If it’s a non-human…yeeyee depending on the size I’d either use a weapon or just run. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m more of a fight person I guess… I’m more of observant and quiet and when something goes wrong, I’ll be the first one to fight back!!! :grin::grin:

Lol saammmeee. I have no fighting experience and I’d rather not have my ass kicked in a fight :grin:

1 Like

If it was a potentially dangerous situation… Fight, absolutely. If it was a stupid situation which wasn’t dangerous, I’d probably just walk away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.