What type of stories do you want to see more?

Hi! I hope your day is going well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was wondering what type of stories would you like to see more of. Like I see a lot of people saying that the mafia and bad boy plot is too cliché but that’s what I see most people read and enjoy. And to be honest that’s all I really ever see on this app. So what type of story plots would you like to see more of :grin:

7 Likes

I guess stories that are more relatable and cute. Not necessarily about high schoolers, but maybe young adults. I guess a storyline more realistic:)

4 Likes
  • Sibling Stories
  • Family Stories
  • Healthy Relationship Stories
  • Stories that raises awareness about illnesses.
  • Historical Stories that dates back in time.
  • Sci-Fi stories (u don’t need to wait for the genre, just do your sci-fi story)
  • Viking Stories (I’ve seen a story for the squad contest and it’s called Squad: Sora)
  • Wild West Stories
  • Stories that deals with taking care of animals, environment, helping the poor, etc.
  • More Male MC stories
  • LGBT+ Stories with well representation
18 Likes

something with a sad ending

8 Likes

Yeah I get what you mean :blush:

Yeah ik what you mean. Like something sad but realistic

1 Like

I would like to see more stories with:

• Relationships between a shy guy and confident girl
  • Relationships between a shy guy and flirty girl
  • Healthy relationship stories
  • Diversity (no stereotypes)
  • Action stories that don’t involve the mafia
11 Likes

this is kinda off topic but does anyone know that one story where it’s black and white and then the mc meets like her soulmate and they both see blue and “unlock” certain colors once they get to spend more time with each other. it was in ink as well. but if anyone could help i’ll love you forever! (also this concept! would love to see more of it)

2 Likes

Yesss I get what you mean I mean sometimes I get tired of reading the same thing with the same plot all the time

2 Likes

Aww I’m sorry but I don’t :frowning_face: It sounds like a really good story though

I’d love to read some of these! And sibling stories that’s giving me ideas, especially since I have 4 sisters😂

2 Likes

Exactly, give us something FRESH, enough of Mafia. Look at action movies and get inspiration from them. Sheesh.

3 Likes

I would recommend the story bubblegum by Sarah dove

3 Likes

I want to see stories which have logical and does make sense type of scenes and plots. :innocent:

Most of the popular stories I have seen has meaningless plot (no makes sense scenes) :expressionless:

I rarely see stories which has “make sense scenes/plots” and character development. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Story that focuses on a certain character and their normal life, doesn’t need a happy ending, heck I’m a sucker for sad ending anyway, but a story that would tell a real story that could relate to a lot of people, it also doesn’t need a romance and a crazy plot.

1 Like

I’m a big sucker for fantasy and sci-fi, so more of that for me

3 Likes
  • Adventure-traveling and being stuck in the wilderness

• Young adult stories

• Less stereotypes

• Mystery-detective work

2 Likes

I have two sisters :joy:

1 Like

Yes ikkk like almost over half the stories on there always includes something about gangs and mafia like I’m not sure if it’s anyone else but I want something different to reading because I’m getting bored of reading the same thing :joy:

2 Likes

Nice!