What type of stories/genres need to be written/used more?

hey everyone!

I’ve made this topic to see what type of genres and stories you’d like to see more of and what type of stories that you personally dislike reading.

Comment down below to share your honest thoughts and opinions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would love to see more horror stories.

I know @ShanniiWrites always says she wants to see more nice guy romances on Episode. She hates bad boys

5 Likes

I do!!! And I hate that you’re writing a bad boy romance because I’m gonna have to read it :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: But at least it’s not gonna be the same old cliche stuff.

I really want to see more romances that are about a shy, sweet guy who comes out of his shell throughout the story.

5 Likes

I’d love to see more dystopian themed stories. OR if you want a specific genre, I would like to see more fantasy stories that aren’t about werewolves and vampires.

3 Likes

Definitely horror, sci-fi, a better range of fantasy, mystery and/or adventure that isn’t about gangs, more stories that don’t revolve around falling in love, stories that have POC MCs, stories that focus on mental health correctly, coming of age stories, stories that focus on different kinds of relationships that aren’t romantic, and probably a bunch more I can’t think of right now

8 Likes

Horror, scifi and less mafia/gangs!

4 Likes

thriller, mystery

2 Likes

Action and comedy (these are my favs)

Luckily, I came across some really funny stories but it’s rare XD :laughing:

2 Likes

Fantasy and mystery

2 Likes

Comedy. No tea no shade, but a lot of the trending stories in that catergory aren’t that funny to me…

3 Likes

The only funny thing about the stories is them re-enacting memes and vines and using the funny animations in Ink.

2 Likes

It’s funny cause I just started a topic on here the Episode should start a petition to add a sci-fi category. I absolutely love sci-fi and I feel a lot more readers would be interested in seeing that!!

I just published a story about an alien who comes to Earth and ends up falling for a human although love on his planet is supposed to be forbidden. I would love to see my stories like this on Episode in general!

2 Likes

I agree! I’m actually pretty darn tired of mafia stories lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Mystery stories!

1 Like

Action

1 Like

And adventure

1 Like