What type of storys do you prefer?

So I need an opinion! I am writting a story , and I think the chapters are going to be a little to long! I wanted to know if you prefer short or long episodes , cause I can still divide an episode in 2/3 short episodes! Thanks :))

1 Like

I like long episodes

2 Likes

Thank you ! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

long. if its to long i can take a break. but its anying when a chapter is to short

3 Likes

I agree , but sometimes people say that when the chapters are long they think the story is boring :confused:

that is when something are not happening. if you keep the story interesting it does not matter that it is long

2 Likes

I most prefer moderately long episodes, about 10-15 minutes long. However, if there is lots of information in a single chapter, I don’t mind it being a short episode, but it has to be at least 5 minutes long. :wink:

1 Like

Okay ! Tysm ! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Np! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Long episodes are great, while others may feel like it gets boring after a while. I see it as a means of getting more content for the tickets i spend. Besides, you can always pause and come back later to finish the other half :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you ! :heartpulse:

long xxx I really hate short episodesxxx

1 Like

Thanks!! :grin::heartpulse:

I prefer good quality of the stories. The length may vary between 5 minutes and 12 for me. As too long chapters make me lose my focus, and short feel like author is cheating. The longer conversations your story has, the longer should be the chapter, If you have a lot of action and scene changes, than I can be fine with 5 minutes reading. But not less. That’s for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

1 Like

for me, it doesn’t really matter how short,long the chapters are. You can make it as long as you want depending on what is happening, etc. I would love to read both long and short stories.

1 Like

Thank you !! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I prefer short chapters :heart:

2 Likes

Lets make it more easier for her. U can still say why for @moonyiz

• Short
  • Long
  • Doesn’t Matter
  • Both

0 voters