What types of cultures do you want to see more in stories?

Hiii ! I hope your day is going well :smile: So I was thinking, what types of cultures do you want to see more in stories. It might just be the stories that I read but I don’t see many stories with different types of cultures, and like I said before it might just be the stories that I read but what cultures do you want to see more :thinking:

3 Likes

I think the stories you are reading indeed😁

1 Like

Could you recommend me some stories then please :smile:

Egyptian,Greek, Norse, Native American
I can go on but their history is rich I definitely love to see their history and cultures accurately portrayed

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Arab culture for sure, Hispanic, Desi, and Native American.

2 Likes

African culture too…
A good story example is Jungle Feeling by Maggie very nice story

2 Likes

Yesss

1 Like

I’ll check it out :relaxed:

1 Like

I know it’s been mentioned before in this thread but definitely Native American! I feel like the folklore (though it can change depending on which tribe you’re focusing on) is absolutely interesting and beautiful. Stories involving native culture can also shed light on the current mistreatment of Natives that are still happening to this day that are very commonly overlooked and unreported in the US

I think I’ve only read one singular story that even had a native american character in it and I’m pretty sure he was only in a few episodes, with very few lines. (SO if anyone knows a story, lmk!)

portuguese cultureeee :pleading_face: :portugal: :portugal:

Latin-American
Arab
Greek
To name a few.

New Zealand and Mauri culture, Thai culture, Russian culture and Indigenous Australian culture.

1 Like

German and slavic cultures.
I want to see more European cultures, not stereotypes.

2 Likes

African

Different european cultures

1 Like