What types of outfits would you like to see more of in stories? (LL)

Hi! Currently writing a story (Limelight). I notice that most stories (with female mcs) mostly allow for revealing clothing choices, (such as crop tops, skirts…eg…)

I’m trying to write a quality story that everyone can enjoy, and I was wondering your opinions on clothing choices.

What underrated clothing would you like to see more of? (LIMELIGHT) I see some clothing that isn’t used more often, and I’d like to see what you guys would want your mc to have the choice of wearing. (Just trying to make everyone happy, if they were to read my story :smile:)

2 Likes

More casual wear like sweatpants and sneakers

4 Likes

Maxi dresses and skirts.
Turtlenecks.
More sneakers
Football uniforms.
Cheerleading uniforms.
Rompers and jumpsuits.

4 Likes

I just kind of want there to be as much ‘job’ clothing as INK, like surgical gear. Also, hoodies and jackets for females that are not as revealing

4 Likes

Turtlenecks, brown and black outfits and loose pants. It’s always the same pink crop tops with white mini skirts… :-/

4 Likes

Right? Like, not much people even wear clothing like that irl.

2 Likes

Right??? I myself would honestly never wear anything like that and it just feels… a lil bit wrong to dress your character in something that’s not your style. Idk but it bothers me a lot actually.

4 Likes

I want to see more tees like this one.
45%20PM
One of the characters in one of my stories actually looks really good in tees like this one, but there’s only 1 that’s available.

5 Likes

Being able to wear more than one tattoo on the females

4 Likes

Would you rather see shorts with this tee or long pants? Currently creating an outfit revolving around this shirt. :blush:

Are there actually any rompers as an official outfit choice? I would love to have outfits like that in my story, but can’t seem to find an actual romper :slightly_frowning_face:

Also, are there any maxi skirts / dresses available as a choice when creating a new outfit?

I must have misunderstood your question.

I thought you were asking what we’d like to see more of from Episode in general.

1 Like

Personally, I feel like long pants look better with this tee than shorts.

1 Like