What was a name that you gave a pet that didn't fit whatsoever?

What was a name that you gave a pet that didn’t fit whatsoever?

I’ll go first! When I was like 11 or so, I really wanted a dog named Chloe. One day (still when I was 11 or so) my dad came home with a random Iguana so I named the Iguana Chloe. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao I have a 4 year old iguana and her name is Flora, but I think it fits her :pleading_face:

1 Like

It definitely fits an Iguana better than the name Chloe does. Yours actually makes sense unlike mine. :joy:

Pic of why yours make sense

ScreenShot_9_25_2022_9_53_26_PM

2 Likes

Hahah true! I like Chloe, but It def suits a doggy more :smiling_face:

1 Like

Very true! That Iguana was not the first pet I’ve had but she was the first pet that I was able to name so since I was little I gave her a name that didn’t fit her. :face_with_peeking_eye: Before Chloe, I had a Golden Retriever named Jake (which fit him) but that was when I was a baby and he died when I was little so I don’t remember him all that well. A year ago, we got a cat that I was allowed to name so I named him Asher which fits him. I don’t like my other alive pets’ names though. :joy: Only the cat’s name. My mom named our German Shepherd puppy Gunner. My step-mom named our Goldendoodle puppies Kimber and Huck (Huckleberry). :woman_shrugging: They’re not bad names but they’re definitely not my favorite names.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.