:cat_shocked: What was SCARIEST moment in your life?

What has been the most scary or terrifying thing you have experienced?

Here’s mine:

One night, my family came home to find out our front door had been shattered by a stone. My dad went inside with a bat to check if the person was still there. They weren’t, but he seemed to take forever, and I was terrified that something had happened to him. If that wasn’t scary enough, we later found out that there had been multiple burglaries and an attempted kidnapping that same night, all in my small town. That night, I stayed over at a friend’s house because I didn’t feel safe in my own. Over the night, her dad accidentally locked himself out while letting the dog out. The door was glass, and all I could see was a dark figure rattling the handle and banging on the door. It scared the living crap out of me, and I didn’t sleep a wink!

What’s yours?

7 Likes

Here’s my scariest moment of my life story:

When I was in 8th grade I was dating a girl that had mental health issues and she was suicidal and she used to cut herself so she would do that and one day at school I was sitting next to my gf and she found a razor blade on the ground of the recess grounds and she tried to kill herself with the razor blade she found and me being the caring person I am stopped my gf from killing herself so I grabbed her wrist and people thought we were holding hands at that moment so my friends were like: “Awww they’re holding hands :pleading_face: :heart:” when in reality I was trying to save my gf’s life and my gf got mad at me that I was saving her so she held the razor blade at MY wrist and the blade was maybe an inch away from my wrist and I don’t remember what happened after that but eventually my gf gave up on trying to hurt me so she threw the blade on the ground and stormed off and I was shaking after that so I went to my science class after that and after class I told my science teacher everything who was friends with my mom btw so my teacher was mortified by what I told her and then I was called to the counselor’s office during my last class that day and then my gf left school after that day and never came back to school. That was one of the most scariest moments of my life.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, that would be utterly TERRIFYING!!! :fearful:

3 Likes

I feel like your story too is terrifying :no_mouth:

2 Likes

:fearful:

2 Likes

What’s wrong? Why’d you use that emoji?

2 Likes

XD everything is good! Just thinking about what it would feel like to be in the situations XD

2 Likes

Oh

2 Likes

All good, you were just being a caring person !! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Btw do you have snap? You seem like a cool person to chat with so that’s why I asked :joy:

2 Likes

I do XD I’ll dm you

2 Likes

Ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One time I thought I was dying. Turned out I just accidentally ate three weed brownies.

5 Likes

Whoops XD

2 Likes

Ah man, I would be terrified if I was in the situation! I’m glad your were strong (:

1 Like

Welp, I didn’t have a choice, but thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Anything involving my pets getting sick will be the scariest moment in my life.

A year ago my cat gave birth to three white kittens but one by one they got distemper… I’ve done everything I can (bringing them to vets, buying medicines etc) but distemper is a bish and I had to watch them dying on by one in front of me.

That was definitely the scariest moment ever

4 Likes

Awww ):

2 Likes

Idk if this is ‘scary’ but to me it’s kinda creepy…

We walked out of the store and started loading groceries into the car and all of a sudden, this man drives by and has his window down.

He sticks his phone out the window and starts taking videos and pictures while my mom ain’t lookin which is weird af. Probably because we were wearing hijabs is my guess.

5 Likes

That’s super freaky :fearful:

2 Likes