What was the first episode story you have read?

We all have that one story that started our episode obsession! I want to know what story started your love for episode. Ill go first, I first read best mistake. I thought it was a really good story when i first read it but its been years since ive read it.

8 Likes

My first story EVER was Rule Breaker as we have to read a few episode official and featured stories to unlock everything

My first community story was IDOLIZE by Hui and is one of my favourites

6 Likes

Jaded Love

5 Likes

Back when i started reading episode you didnt have to go through the episode official stories.

5 Likes

Mean girls 👯‍♀️

4 Likes

fun fact ive never read any of the mean girls or demi Lovato storys bc the major choices took gems and that always annoyed me.

4 Likes

I don’t remember if my first was an official or community, but if my first one were to be a community it was “Pregnant by my student”
Probably the first one I saw honestly D:

5 Likes

Chain Reaction! and that’s when it started my addiction to Ink stories :rofl::green_heart:

5 Likes

The first ever story I read on Episode was Pitch Perfect: In Deep Treble

4 Likes

From the originals it was the royal baby and in the community it was falling for my sugar daddy :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I read Campus Crush first

5 Likes

chain reaction! though, i never finished it :’)

5 Likes

Love on fire!

3 Likes

I first read The Baby Project. I enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Samee

3 Likes

I think it wasn’t that terrible but I read it many years ago when gems choices weren’t everywhere 🥲

3 Likes

Glitch Girl :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Mean Girls

1 Like

I never finished that story I read like 2 episodes then just kept writing my story!

2 Likes

community- Glitch girl