What was the last dream you remember?

I’m kinda curious ngl.

Mine was that an alternate version of my sister came to our universe and pretended she was her. It was so creepy.

9 Likes

I was in a relationship with this guy that I don’t talk to anymore and by the end we got into a fight and broke up :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

oh no :pensive:
why’d you break up? in your dream i mean lol

1 Like

he was leaving for college in another city and he lied about it until the day he was supposed to live

1 Like

jeez how rude

1 Like

I know. How dare he! :joy:

3 Likes

i was on a train and then it just kept going and then i was in the jungle then my crush fell down a drain …

2 Likes

Omg, I had a dream with Chance Crawford last night (Nate from Gossip Girl). The dream was that I traveled back in time when I was in a relationship with him :rofl::rofl: and I had to fix my mistakes so in the future we could still together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

it was like some mashup of episode stories honestly :sob::raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

The last dream I had was when I accidentally shifted to AOT (Attack on titan) and my friends were there.

It started at a sleepover at one of their houses and they had like a living room where one wall was like a school gate thing and on the otherside of the gate was like walkway for people to walk thru like it’s a street.

They cut the lights and said not to move but I ended up looking out from under my blanket to see what was happening… and a female abnormal (intelligent) titan saw me and broke down the gate… we had to run through the house and we were hiding on the second floor in their parents room when the titan busted through the floorboards and ate me… I woke up in my sisters bed with a terrible pain in my stomach (my sister is little and has to have someone lay next to her for her to sleep…) I thought I had woken up but instead I shifted to promised neverland where MOM fed me to a demon, Woke up again in my sisters bed with a pain in my chest from where the demons flower pierced my heart- and then I can’t remember anything else besides I ended up shifting to somewhere else and kept getting eaten and dying over and over until I forced myself awake. (when I forced myself awake I felt the pain from AOT, Promised neverland and all the other deaths all over and could not move from my sisters bed)

2 Likes

The last dream I clearly remember is that I owned a lot of reptiles. Like a lot of reptiles. And I kept having to feed all of them because I had so many and they were always so hungry and that was giving me a panic attack. And I also owned a lion.

3 Likes

The last one I remember is that we were going on a field trip with school to the woods. And we begin with a labyrinth at the beginning before you enter the woods or something.
I heard a story people get missing in this labyrinth and woods, so I didn’t want to go in and stay on the open field. But of course, I’m “overreacting” so I had to go in. I was anxious about every sound and stressed out.
So me and my friends enter in the labyrinth and it suddenly got much darker/dark clouds hanging around.
And there appeared blue little lights/flames on a path and we got hypnotized to follow it for a while, (with siren-ish sounds) then I suddenly snapped out of it and I tried to get my friends back to conscience, eventually one of them was still trapped in the spell.
And the monster/evil spirits behind the blue lights noticed that almost all of us snapped out of it, (all the beautiful sounds are now scary sounds). It wanted us get us back in the spell, but it didn’t work properly so the spirits wanted to eat us or something.

Me: RUN!!
Everyone runs, except that one person.
So I ran back and dragged the person with me, and the evil spirits were literally behind me, almost reaching me, trying to get me back in the spell or harming me.

Me running in the woods for my life not trying to TRIP! While dragging someone.

Eventually, the person snapped out of it too, and ran by himself. We were this close to get caught… But eventually, we were out of the woods back in the labyrinth and running also through it with struggles and we got out of it.
The fun part was, my friends who ran ahead of us just arrived too.

So I was pissed off and renting about it. Then I screamed “OMG PEOPLE ARE STILL IN THERE!! WHAT IF THEY GET CAUGHT BY IT?!”

Apparently, no one cared, so I was seriously thinking to go back to help others out. But right before the labyrinth I couldn’t enter because I saw the blue lights again… So I turned around and woke up.

I’m a very heavy dreamer… I remember mostly 2 or more dreams lol, this one is from yesterday that I remember the most in details. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Well, that last dream I remember having was when I got kidnapped by a two hot guys. And they had their way with me…:sweat_smile: Honestly…idk why I had this dream, but I ain’t complaining :joy: also it’s the very first time I had this kinda dream besides food.

3 Likes

That the whole world was dead except for me, and i had to do something to make things alright and i did :smirk_cat:

I also had a dream in which i married Jacob Elordi :joy: damn that was one hell of a dream

2 Likes

well that escalated

1 Like

ooooo now that sounds like a great dream negl

1 Like

omg :joy_cat:

2 Likes

do you like reptiles then? Or was it more of a nightmare? :joy:

2 Likes

honestly that would be great as a story or a movie lmao

2 Likes

that sounds like a great dream