What was the last dream you remember?

i always have dreams like these. They creep me tf out.

2 Likes

cool right? :joy:

1 Like

more scary ngl :joy:

1 Like

oop-
om gonna bookmark this thread, will come here tomorrow and describe my dreams

1 Like

can’t wait ;))

1 Like

The last dream I remember was that I was the MC/Chloe from the story Cruel Beauty by Shanen Ricci (this story is stuck in my head lol). I saw all the journey from Episode 1 to Episode 7. I was like oh my god what did I see in my dreams? :joy: :joy:
Another one I remember was me kissing Alan Walker :heart_eyes: :joy:
I even had dream where I was solving the case for police and almost got murdered lol :joy:
I remember many dreams but I just don’t want to make this big.

2 Likes

I write down all of my dreams if I remember then immediately after I wake up, and they’re all weird. So far I have 38 dreams written down. Here’s one I had in October:

I was at my Grandma’s house in her basement, except her basement was a dungeon. It was kind’ve like a hideout from these creepy half zombie/wolf things i guess. There were 2 people to a cell, and when i tell you the people in my dream where strange, i’m not joking.

There was Oliver Twist, Naruto, an arsonist, my mom, ABE LINCOLN!?!?!?!? Santa claus, George Clooney, and for some reason a sumo wrestler!?!?

Basically I was trying to escape the dungeon and I did momentarily. Then the zombie things came out of nowhere and started chasing me and I had to hide in a cell with the arsonist. The arsonist LIT THE FRICKING CELL WE WERE IN ON FIRE and he burned to death but I escaped and hid under Oliver Twist’s bed. I was called out from under there and brought upstairs out the dungeon.

My mom and this Character from Shameless (idk his name) are trying to help me escape by helicopter. The helicopter would fly to a hotel where there where no zombies.
But then my brother woke me up before anything else happened.
But that’s just the tamest dream I’ve had.

3 Likes

your dreams sound so interesting mine are just weird and boring :joy:

1 Like

In a low income, high density apartment, a plague of sorts has taken hold. Children are showing extreme behavioural problems, even going into psychotic rages or other dangerous actions. The parents have little choice but to surrender their children to the state’s privately-owned for-profit institution where they are “cared for”, at the taxpayer’s expense. The awful truth is, there is an agent of the company living among them and randomly poisoning the children’s food with powerful narcotics to create these episodes, and reach out to the parents about the institution, because “his kid” had the same thing happen to them. The parents are blamed, or helpless to fight this scourge, and don’t even know the truth of the matter. Except, one mother, whose daughter is a budding telepath succumbed to the “illness” and based on her mental intimacy, the mother knew something was wrong, and starts and investigation. The agent has moved on to a new apartment complex, continuing his work. The system is biased against her, but she is determined to expose the truth.

3 Likes

Well the last dream I had was about my recently broken up boyfriend and it was THE ACTUAL FUCK because I still have hard time getting over him and I had a dream that I was getting married to him :expressionless::expressionless::pleading_face:
And most interesting thing our parents allowed us to???
Like just WOW! Our parents are strong oppositions to the relationship and love thing and we’re forced to stay away :expressionless: and I dream about getting married huhh

2 Likes

Tonight I dreamed about being pregnant :scream:

2 Likes

Uh… Yeah, it was bad. It was one of those dreams that you don’t discuss with ppl lmao!

1 Like

Reading the dreams people have had was so interesting. :thinking:

3 Likes

oop girl better get a pregnancy test just in case

1 Like

isn’t it

ohhh :no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

in the most recent dream i can i remember i was kidnapped by an elderly couple. i was treated super badly.
somehow i could escape after a long time but the woman ran after me. when i got out of the house i first realized we were on a mountain or something so very high and separated from other people.
i didn’t know where to go so i just started running and almost fell of a cliff. The second i stood on the corner the woman grabbed my arm very harshly and violently.
This exact second i woke up and couldn’t move my arm for like 2 hours. i‘m not kidding. i still remember their faces and the house and everything and it was like a month or two ago.

2 Likes

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

I had a dream about the forums where if you didn’t make a post every two days they would delete your account and my account got deleted. I guess my brain decided to start having forum nightmares.

4 Likes

im having forum nightmared too :joy:
i saw that a ‘forum union’ was organised, and i met my friends and had fun. But i also met my enemy and started fightin with her… :skull:

1 Like