What was the story "In My Bed", and how come I've never seen or heard about it on the Episode app?

I’ve been reading stories on the Episode app since 2016, and I’ve NEVER heard or even seen a story with this title before. Many people on the forums have been saying this is “My First Everything”, but some things have changed. Can someone tell me what made this story so bad and what difference does the new version any different?

6 Likes

In My Bed! was definitely… something different. It had a lot of sexual content in it and a lot of people were upset with episode’s hypocrisy, especially since small authors were banned for having LESS explicit content than Episode did in “In My Bed”. There’s a lot more to it but that’s how I remember it.

7 Likes

Sexual content? I thought Episode was very strict on stories that had such a mature theme, unless it was censored. And banning authors for only a LITTLE bit of it? That’s not fair!

5 Likes

Yup. They included DETAILED narration/dialogue of a threesome and overall it was just bad :woman_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

From my point of view, I saw that a lot of people we’re complaining about it on Instagram because of it’s sexual content, there’s a lot more to it, but other stories like “It Started With A Bra” also caused a lot of complaints with authors and readers because of the content as well… My opinion: NEVER SHOULD’VE BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE FIRST PLACE! Lots of small authors also lost there stories because of their little “sexual content” when Episode published stuff about a threesome, like come on seriously?

10 Likes

OMG! That sounds DISGUSTING!:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Whoever in the Episode company decided to create a story THAT extreme, I hope they got fired

6 Likes

Check this thread out.

6 Likes

I’m looking at the first post and things already look like they’re off to a bad start. Who the heck is the, “sexy stranger” supposed to be? Ryder?

2 Likes

And I see that the sexy stranger BROKE INTO THE MC’S HOUSE! What the actual freak?! Idc if the stranger is “sexy”, I’m calling the police! And why are the MC and Shane taking it all the way by a POOL? What the heck even is this?

2 Likes

This story violates too many rules in the guidelines that this story should be considered illegal. And this app is supposed to be rated T for teen. Not M for Mature or S for Stupid Idea

2 Likes

It’s on ivy now and it’s complete

What is Ivy?

Ivy is basically a episode interactive app that have 18+ sexual content, just like In My Bed. So the app is more of an adult app with mature/sexual scenes, and detailed content. Not sure if we cant write on ivy yet, and Ivy isn’t available in some countries. Only in Australia, I think.

Oh, no wonder I can’t find it on my phone

1 Like

Yeah.

Wtf​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:it’s a joke?

It aint a joke I can tell ya that, that story, is a huge NO.

2 Likes

but not its on Ivy, laugh yr butt off cause it got some weird detailed stuff.

1 Like