is it suppouse to be on episode. or just in general

1 Like

Ooh, my first story was a whole train wreck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

General

Chain Reaction :smirk:

1 Like

My first official story is the Star Necklace
Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like

My first story

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

here it is! u can give it a read if u want!

1 Like

The first story I read on Episode was Campus Crush.
The first story I wrote was titled Nothing Special and eventually I changed the name to Essentia.

Also here is the story I have out now.
Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 3
Genre: fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

I just published my first story. :smiley:
Title: New Heart Breaker
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4646861077544960
Genre:Romance
Description: You’re new to the school and people are showing interest. How many hearts will you break? Who will break your heart?

1 Like

My first (and still continuing), is this sonofabish story called ‘Hotel Hell.’
That said, I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone has a read and gives honest, constructive feedback.

Title: Hotel Hell
Author: Priyanka
Genre: Comedy/ Adventure/ Mild horror
Style: Limelight all the way through, baby!
Episodes: Similarly only three for now - more coming soon
Description: In an alternate universe, Rordon Gamsay arrives with his camera crew (you) to film an unscripted show at the scenic, but troubled Overlook Hotel.
Contains: Customizable Male/ Female choice for main character, customizable potential love interests (including LGBT options)
Author’s tip: This is merely a fun story. Go to hell on the choices. Be brave. Be classy. Add some butternchicken.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5429462721167360
Main cover:
Hotel_Hell_Kw_posterThumb_pHhIHq8lu4
Banner:

Thank you!:space_invader::llama::8ball:

1 Like

Still coding my first. It may come out soon?

First ever story I read was Mean Girls (the first one). That was so many years ago lmaooo

1 Like

This is my first :slight_smile:
Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Chapters: 22 (Ongoing)
Genre: Comedy/Romance

• Description: This story focuses on Sierra who is separated fffrom her childhood friend, Peter. After several years apart, they coincidentally reunite in high school without knowing they had a past together. Their relationship starts off rocky as they uncontrollably banter. But once their difference was settled, a loving friendship begins to bloom. Can Sierra and Peter take their relationship to the next level?
    Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
    LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704
1 Like

My first :slight_smile:
Title - Hidden Behind Lies!
Genre - Action/Drama
Style - Ink
Description - Faces from the past return, Forgotten memories remembered, What happens when you find out you have a empire waiting for you? Will it make you weak? Let’s hope not!
Episodes - 23 (On going)
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

NEWHIDDENCOVER

1 Like

Thank you for this thread. :grin:
The first story I read was juvie. It was on the featured section.
Title: Trapped In Secret
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama
Chapters: Four (as of now)
Description: Adriana has just moved to the United States but it seems everyone is hiding a secret. Will she find it out and form relationships along the way? Or are they lying to her too?
new%20cover

1 Like

This is my first story :heart: Currently converting it into LL too :grin:

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink

Chapters: 14 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Link:

Covers:

1 Like

If in general, my first story was when i was 8 I believe, I think it was about a Haunted House or something like that, my memory’s pretty hazy :thinking: And i was 9 when I wrote something about superheroes, some of the memories are flooding back, I’d fill so many notebooks and get yelled at for writing too much :thinking: :joy: :wink:

1 Like

If on episode it was a detective story that had really butchered directing, with no zooms and no spot directing. In total, I have 9 stories (most of them were badly directed failures) so I left them (note to people, don’t publish a story until you practice with directing and become better at it). Anyways, i am going to revamp everything, hopefully #lazy :sweat_smile:

1 Like