What Was Your Very First Read On Episode?

The royal baby :eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Ditto

2 Likes

like Chain reaction or something

1 Like

It was Campus Crush in Classic for me, too. :slight_smile: I don’t even remember there being other stories, though of course there must have been. Pretty sure they were Real Hollywood and Tangled Love?

Part of me thinks there MUST have been more than that, because I remember discovering the writing portal and planning a story not long after finding the app (…and then it took me five years to actually publish something), but I can’t for the life of me remember anything else. I don’t think I even used the app regularly after I finished Campus Crush until Campus Crush 2. Not the continuation of the original story, the one based on Emma by Jane Austen.

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I last read Classic Campus Crush, did it also have Jane Austen references?

1 Like

I don’t remember if the original Campus Crush was Austen-based. I’m not as familiar with Austen as I’d like to be. I remember being surprised that Campus Crush 2 was a modern retelling of Emma because I didn’t think the first one was a retelling of anything. But I can’t say for sure!

1 Like

Mine was Campus Crush in classic too :joy: 12 year old me didn’t even know what a sorority was so I was confused for most part of the story lol
Episode has come a long way since then!

1 Like

Whiskey​:joy:It was cool, but I think it was Real Hollywood? I don’t remember the name but it was classic as well. I read it twice :joy:

1 Like

Demi Lovatooooo

1 Like

I think for me it was Loving Bad :thinking:

1 Like

Chain reaction lmao

1 Like

bumppp

K*ss list. I’m a noob. I gotta say it’s still my all time fave episode official. Probably what started my mini game and cc obsession.

2 Likes

I didn’t finsish it but yeah campus crash classic! What a legendary

1 Like

The royal baby. (Never finished it myself)

1 Like

Bad Boy Bachelor, it was lit

I think it was baby project but honetly i am not sure anymore. :smiley:

Mean girls :)))

Mines had to be Campus Crush, Phoenix Prophecy, Hollywood

Real Hollywood and the Secret of Super Cedar Hill or whatever it was called