What are your guys pet peeves during school?
(I’m a senior in Highschool, by the way)
1. I dislike slow walkers or people who stop in the middle of the hallways. I remember one time, I was in the hallways walking to class with my friend, and these girls in front of us were walking soooo slow. The bell rang and we were late to class.
2. When the teacher does random calling to answer questions, I get so scared! Like sometimes, I don’t even know the answer and teachers would pick on me. So I would try my best to avoid eye contact
3. I also hate doing presentations. I have really bad anxiety so I stutter a lot and it sounds like I would cry whenever I speak in front of the whole class. But if I were to do presentations, I would do it with a group. Not alone.
4. I hate when people just stare at me every time I do something. Like, I don’t really care if they stare at me sometimes, but it gets me mad whenever someone stares at my foot to my face and then to my foot again. That looks so awkward.
5. When teachers give out homework on Fridays. Not much to say about that.
Anyway, that’s all I have for now. Write down any that you have or had if you already passed Highschool. (You can include college if you’d like)