What were your favorite concerts?

So I went to a Mariah Carey concert about a week ago and LOVED it! I’ve been an MC fan since I was a little girl, but didn’t have an opportunity to see her live until very recently and I was blown away :heart_eyes:

What were some of your favorite concerts that you attended? Who do you want to see that you haven’t already?

3 Likes

Micheal Jackson. I wanted to see him perform so badly before he died. I also want to see Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Ne-yo, and others but eh there is Youtube to watch their performance.

3 Likes

I’ve been to Ariana Grandes Capital Fm show in 2016

1 Like

Foo Fighters. They have so much energy, and you can see how much they enjoy performing, and the way they engage with the crowd is amazeballs. One of the best performers nowadays. On the contrary saw RHCP live, and they were just… Dead energy, played their songs and left.

1 Like

I’ve went to see Bruno Mars, he was absolutely amazing! 100% recommend

1 Like

Eminem and twenty one pilots!
Tyler Joseph has so much stage charisma and so does Josh. The whole show was breathtaking.
Eminem was amazing. He had a few artist helping and the show was just beautiful.

This year I’ll see Muse, Ariana and P!nk. Looking forward to.:grimacing:

lucky you and yes is absolutely amazing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you have a minute? :'D Paramore is my absolute favorite! Then again, I’ve been to many amazing concerts: Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, All Time Low, 30 Seconds to Mars, Harry Styles… I remember Lady Gaga being my first real concert ever: best solo artist I’ve ever seen.

Only artist that’s still on my list is Daft Punk, but they don’t do any shows :upside_down_face:

Let me take you on a flashback to a time when you needed a physical ticket to get in a show :scream:

The tickets above are only a small sliver of the show’s I have been to. Will eventually make a list of all the band’s/ artist’s that I have been lucky enough to have seen perform :astonished: But regarding my favorite? It would have to be Mindless Self Indulgence (at least from back in the day). The show’s were incredibly NSFW and an overall really fun time. Sometimes it isn’t just about the music and you learn to appreciate on stage gimmicks and mishaps :smiley:

Oh boy…Let me think

• Strapping Young Lad (or anything with Devin Townsend)
  • Green Day
  • 36 Crazyfists
  • Acumen Nation (RIP Jamie D)
  • Alice in Chains (RIP Layne)
  • Amy Winehouse (RIP)
  • Attack Attack!
  • BabyMetal
  • Disco Rick
  • DMX
  • Wu Tang
  • Jay Z
  • RZA
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Evanescence
  • Eraserheads
  • Cake
  • Blink-182
  • Bile
  • Cradle of Filth
  • Crash Test Dummies
  • Bloodhound Gang
  • Everlast
  • Everclear
  • Faith no More (or anything with Mike Patton)

The list could go on forreeevveerrrr

4 Likes

Sound’s more exciting then the only time I got to see Stone Temple Pilots and Scott decided to leave the audience outside in the rain until midnight when he finally decided to put down the drugs, get on stage and perform. Unfortunately he forgot his own lyrics and had a pretty poor performance. But still happy that I got to see them and him while he was still with us :heartbeat:

1 Like

Not really exciting :joy:

What else I remember…
Scorpions with symphonic orchestra was neat, although the crowd was as politely-dead as European crowd can get.
God is an Astronaut was an awesome experience, being held in a small theatre, the sound was cool tho, along with visuals,and seeing them in Europe was very surprising by itself

1 Like

My first real concert was Arcade Fire, but my favourite would have to be Panic! At the Disco. Brendon has an amazing stage presence and I had so much fun.

Yeah, what I want to see.
Queen def.,but with Freddy. Respect for Lambert, who has a very good voice, but I just can’t listen to them and not be sad.
Arctic Monkeys.
AC/DC if Bryan recovers from his health issues.
Highly Suspect
Greta Van Fleet
P! ATD
These are the ones I could think of atm. But basically good chunk of 70-80s rock bands.

I think the best ones I’ve been to were Död mark earlier this year, yung lean in 2017 in Berlin and AC/DC 2015(???maybe??) in Stockholm! And asap rocky at primavera last year was pretty sick too!

Rammstein was amazing! They are one of my favorite bands. On live performances, they do pyrotechnics! It’s insane.

Slayer was intense in the mosh pit. I left covered in bruises. Crazy performance!

Korpiklaani during Pagan Fest was unforgettable. They get up close and personal with their crowd. Same as Heidevolk.

Green Jello was pretty damn wild. Lots of crowd play.

I so want to see System of a Down live! They are my favorite band.
I wish I could have seen Sublime before Bradley died but I would love to see Sublime with Rome.

1 Like

Def add Slayer, Rammstein and System of a Down to my list of want to see’s!

1 Like

Tom Araya is still rocking like he is a 20 year old

Gonna have to be since it’s the farewell tour :sob:

1 Like

I’ve watched multiple Michael Jackson concerts in my life. Favorite one being the Dangerous World Tour in Bucharest, 1992

1 Like

Hm, probably Speichelbroiss, because it is kinda well known punk band and they were in our small city in one underground pub and it was insane :grin: mainly the moshpit
And I would love to see NoFX live :upside_down_face: