What Will Happen? And Who Will It Happen With? R4R

Just published the first five episodes of my first ever story and cannot wait for you all to read! I’ve been working on this for a while and there’s much more to come!
Here’s a taste:
You’ve always played by the rules, is it time to break a few?
The good girl has never been kissed, well, that’ll change! The question is, with who? The boy next door, the bad babe, or the sexy stranger?
Will it be the beautiful boy next door you’ve been crushing on forever? Or is he unable to see you as anything other than that little kid he grew up with?
Will it be the bad boy babe sending excitement through you? Or is it just a little too dangerous?
Will it be the sexy stranger that takes your breath away? Or is that doomed to end in scandal?
The choice is yours, and choices matter!
Can’t wait for you all to read!

4 Likes

r4r?

1 Like

Link? :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376

Hi, your story sounds interesting :sparkles: are you up for a r4r​:slightly_smiling_face:

Def! Send me yours!

Hey
Up for r4r?

1 Like

For sure!

1 Like

My story details
TITLE:ANOTHER DAY
Link

1 Like

Here’s the link to my story

I’ll send you screen shots when I finish reading yours. :sparkles: I’ll read 4 chapters is that ok?

1 Like

R4R? 7 chapters for 7 chapters if possible? Feel free to message me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey first of all thank you so much for this thread… hope you will find my story interesting :relaxed:

Here’s the details:

Name: Anonymous Person
Genre/s: Mystery+Comedy
Author: Anushka
IG: @anush_writes143
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5847105056473088 9

Description:
It’s been 10 years since Diana’s father and sister died… But what would happen when she will know that her closed ones is involved in it? [Full CC]

Thank you…

I’m up for a RFRDo PM me if u r interested!

• Title: The Masked Revenant
  • Genre: Sci-fi
  • Style: LL
  • Description: Play as Mack, a victimised woman in a nuclear explosion struggling to control her inner devil as she solves the mystery that lies in the Abyss of 2020.
    (CC, 3LI, CM, 3 Endings)
  • Chapters: 3
  • Instagram: @evlyng_swan & @sm._.writes
  • If you do read it, please let us know your opinions through fanmails.
  • Link: Episode Writer Portal
  • Cover (Credit to Mia on IG)

I have only 3 chapters so, it will b a quick rfr! at least one screenshot should be sent I will do the same too! Feedbacks are always welcome!

1 Like

I’m definitely up for an R4R. I have a couple more I’m reading right now so I probably won’t have time to read it until next week. Is that alright?

1 Like

Yep more than alright

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing
Would you like to do r4r?
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 19(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover:-

Link :

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

I’d love to R4R. I’m doing a couple other right now so I wont be able to read yours until later in the week, but I’m very excited!

1 Like

Would love to R4R. I have a couple other stories to read first but I can read yours later in the week! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool
Tell me when you are free so we can start the r4r :fist:t2: