What would be the best thing that ever happened in the Episode forum platform

I’m curious to know and waiting to know you guys

1 Like

What I’m about to state is not the best [because we all know that so many things need fixing within the Episode Community, including issues within the app, with the Episode Team and the Community as a whole, but…] One of the things that would make it just a little bit better is:

If they’d quit gatekeeping all of the best outfits! I’ve seen literally thousands upon thousands of [sparkly, cool, sexy, edgy, fashionable… etc] items that have been used in their Episode Originals only once or twice at most… and then they’re never seen again. Some of which have been out for over three years, yet they still decide to gatekeep them, needlessly… rather than letting the community get some use out of them! :woman_facepalming:t3: :pleading_face: It just feels like a waste, to me.

7 Likes

frr a big waste bc no one is paying 39 gems for a fit for ONE scene

4 Likes

Exactly… and the thing is, they’re clearly not short of “exclusive gem” items. But what is the point of constantly creating new stuff, if more than half of it gets used once… then never gets to see the light of day again, after that?! It’s a waste of money and resources. As a business, you’d think they’d know this.

If they want to be smart, they could release these special items to the community but give us conditions for using them.
Such as… we must charge [about 8 or 12] gems for certain items, if we use them in our stories.
Readers won’t be forced to pay for these exclusive outfits… but it gives us the chance to use some of them, and it would benefit Episode too. Because I think people would definitely be willing to pay a low amount of gems for special outfits from community stories.

4 Likes

ohh like authors have to pay to put it in their story? thats smart ngl

1 Like

No, not the authors. I meant… if we choose to add some exclusive outfits to our story, we have to put them as gem choices.

It would benefit Episode, because just imagine how many readers would happily pay 8 or 12 gems for a fancy outfit that they’d never seen before?!
But it’d also benefit the community, by giving us the choice to insert some of these special outfits into our stories.

2 Likes

ohh ,like they cant be free at all! yeah theyd rlly get more gems than they do in original stories! :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly, because they’d cost less… therefore more readers will be likely to spend gems on them, and more authors [and more stories] are able to use them. Which means they’d be generating way more gems, this way.

3 Likes

Because I’m an over-thinker [sigh]
I’m not sure if you’re asking what’s the best thing that has happened on the platform already or if you’re asking what’s the best thing that would/should happen on the platform. :thinking:

4 Likes