What would interest you most?

So for the gazillionth time i am thinking of writing a story i never realise how much time and effort it takes to write one until i start but im quite not really positive that this time will be different :unamused:

so i have 2 ideas and i want to know what wd interest ppl the most :thinking:

1. Action + Comedy: five jail inmates are blackmailed into pulling off an assassination - their two choices are to give in or hunt down their mystery blackmailer

2. Drama (and maybe comedy but i feel it wd be insensitive given the topic): this follows the life of a couple who have just lost their daughter due to a haunting past - while one resorts to alcoholism, the other resorts to revenge

which interests you more???
  • the action + comedy one bc uhhh infamous anyone???
  • the drama + maybe comedy if andi pulls her shiz together and doesn’t make it insensitive

0 voters

if anyone has any ideas related to these or ways it cd be better PLEASE lmk :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would definitely read the action and comedy story idea! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It sounds like it would be fun to read!

1 Like

I would definitely be into the action comedy one. I think it would be super funny if all the inmates had never even considered killing anyone in their lives, and they created this horrible, totally implausible plot to kill their mark. But plot twist, it kills their blackmailer and they’re free.

(Not sure what this movie is rated. But I would advise you to watch an old movie starring Leslie Nielsen. It’s called The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad and I consider it the top tier of action comedy.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.