What would u do?

What would u do? If
1: u are home alone and get these creepy noises from your basement and your phone is dead. Would u check it out?
2: You are walking in a cold and dark alley and someone comes up from behind and points a gun at your head (your phone’s perfectly fine)

If I were in 2nd situation I would curse myself for walking in the middle of the night that too for choosing a dark and cold alley :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

i would point the gun upwards, grab the taser in my pocket and taser them.

wait- idk

something similar to that

3 Likes
  1. Im just gon leave the house :joy: ima mind my business
  2. ima be highly upset with my dumba** for walking in a alley and depending on if its male or female ima kick where the sun dont shine :joy:
5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:u got more brain cells than I do :rofl:

2 Likes

Good idea! But what if they are right in front of your door?
But I didn’t mention it so yeah, good ideas!!!

2 Likes

I would charge my phone and play on it after it turns on with a bat in hand (whatever is in my basement should be more afraid of me then I should of it)

I would laugh probs (I promise I’m not a psycho I just wouldn’t really care I guess I’m not really scared of death idk)

3 Likes

ima jump my a** out a window i may have some broken bones but at least i aint dead :joy:

2 Likes

I’m looking at these responses and y’all are SO much smarter than me-

2 Likes

:joy::joy:u probably right idk :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I dread to be in the place of noises :rofl:

1 Like

Lol I’d most likely convince myself it’s nothing (I overthink a lot) and then they do whatever they need and leave or they attempt to kill me and I’d probably annoying them to death or hit them wit a bat so yea :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Good for them I don’t annoy people (I low-key don’t know how)

1 Like

first of all, my basement is my parents room. there are stairs right next to my front door that lead down to their room, and the staircase’s left side wall is also a wall for the hall way to my brother and i’s room. i’d grab a huge knife from the kitchen, wait with my right side leaning against the wall, and then stab the intruder in their side. i wouldn’t check it out because that would leave me more vulnerable than the possible intruder.
if it’s a supernatural problem, i’m getting the FUCK outta there and never coming back for ANYTHING👹

idk, if i’m being real i’d just give up. i could potentially win if i fought, because i know how to redirect the gun if it’s in front of me. but i’d rather die immediately than be in anymore pain.

edit; pain BECAUSE of the bullet, just wanna make that clear!

3 Likes

I would get my neighbor to check it out and if they don’t come back, run.

1 Like

Heck no! I’m staying in my room until my parents come home!

That wouldn’t be happening because I would never want to be out alone at night! LOL

1 Like

1.) um no. :rofl: not only am I a scaredy cat, i watch too much movies.

1 Like

I would go in my room, lock the door and window, and fake sleep.

About second,
I would wake up in fear and be happy if it’s a dream :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Jk I will dare to look back :joy:

1 Like

And here I come, a nytophobic :neutral_face::joy:
I would I think in any situation

DIE

1. I’ll call the guard on my laptop and ask him to check out the basement.

2. First, no way I’ll choose to walk on that kind of an alley alone anyway, ask “What do you want?”.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

For 2. I wouldn’t call the police. The second I move a bit funny they’ll probably pull the trigger. I hand over my wallet or whatever they want, and just hope they don’t still shoot me.

1 Like