What would you do? [GAME] 🤪

Finish the ‘What would you do if…’ question first.
Then make a new question by starting off with ‘What would you do if…’.
I’ll start.
What would you do if you fell off a roller coaster? :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I would scream cause my life is over :joy::joy:
Now…
What would you do if you magically travelled in a PG-13 world??

2 Likes

I would think of the world as a sad place, (kind of is but…) there would be no point of movies. :woman_shrugging:t4:
What would you do if you saw a ghost in the middle of the night?

1 Like

I’d blame it on my imagination and go back to sleep.
What would you do if you woke up and you were the only one in the world?

3 Likes

I would run for ages trying to search for someone, then I would try to jump into the sky to search for people. :rofl:
What would you do if you got captured by an alien?

1 Like

I’d probably stare at them cause I’d be so fascinated :sweat_smile:
What would you do if you found out that you could turn invisible whenever you wanted?

2 Likes

I would turn invisible whenever I think my friends are being fake and I would listen to their conversations and throw stuff around so that they think there’s a ghost. :rofl:

What would you do if you found out your friend was going to kill you but you were already in her/his trap about to be killed with no escape?

1 Like

I’d beg them to set me free and promise not to tell anyone, and if that doesn’t work I’ll try and guilt trip them :grin:

What would you do if you found out that your parents weren’t actually your parents and that you were switched at birth, and you were offered the chance to go stay with your real parents?

1 Like

Lolll, I would go and stay with my real parents, but my reaction would be SHOOKIFIED af. :upside_down_face:

What would you do if you were dreaming about someone kidnapping you and you woke up and you’re in the middle of nowhere with the same kidnapper in your dream and that kidnapper is your family member?

1 Like

I’d probably, again, guilt trip them. Then I’ll cry, and try and make them feel bad.

What would you do if you were stranded on a desert island with the person you hate the most?

1 Like

I would probably make sure I survived :joy::joy:

What would you do if the boy you liked started dating your best friend (who knew you liked him)???

2 Likes

Well, if I hadn’t told him I liked him then I guess I won’t do much, just sit in a corner and cry :pensive:

What would you do if you realised that your whole life so far was all a reality tv show?

1 Like

That’s creepy af and I would sue everyone on that tv show, then they’ll know what reality really is. :v:t4:
What would you do if you couldn’t escape from the middle of nowhere?

1 Like

I’d sit down on the ground and day dream :sweat_smile:

What would you do if the world was going to end in two days?

2 Likes

…I would make up with a friend

What would you do if someone slapped you with pizza?

3 Likes

I’d eat it, then slap them with my hand.

What would you do if you could read people’s minds?

3 Likes

…I would love to know what do they think about me and I would like to help them with their problems

What would you do if you could fly?

4 Likes

I would fly all the way to food land. :crazy_face:
What would you do if you couldn’t let go of your problems?

3 Likes

I’d probably fly whenever I need some alone time

What would you do if you had a dream that you went to school in nothing but your underwear and you found out that it was a reality?

2 Likes

I would be embarrassed as hell!! I would hide under my blanket and never go out😂

What would you eat if you could not gain weight because of that?

1 Like