What would you do if episode wanted to feature your story?

you know, where they own rights to the story and charge gems and all that. would you accept? really curious :heart:

4 Likes

nope nope nope

3 Likes

I’d be hesitant and worried that they’d find a way to mess it up or ruin it and everyone would hate me and my story :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Not really a fan of stories where they charge me gems - how can I expect others to read my story that has been bought by episode and literally has a gem choice in every other episode? :stuck_out_tongue:
Hard pass for me :confused:

4 Likes

No I wouldn’t want them to ruin my stories! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, no. They would ruin the story by adding too many gem choices, twist it so that the main plot is romance and make it waaay to sexual.

3 Likes

It would be a hard pass unless maybe - soft maybe - I was in an emergency situation and needed some cash badly. Highly unlikely that would ever happen within the same time frame though lol.

6 Likes

No bc they always ruin the stories and add unnecessary gem choices

1 Like

Am I the only one who would accept? :joy:

6 Likes

I would accept too :wink:

3 Likes

As always, hard pass.

1 Like

It depends which one lmao. I have two stories that I’d never sell, but I have a short comedy one which I don’t mind lol

I would give it to them, my original story will always be available and if people want to read the true gem, they’ll read mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would I’m poor :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I would never, ever, ever EVER give up the rights to my stories. It would be like selling my children or my soul. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Even it’s a tempting offer, I wouldn’t risk the quality of my stories by selling it as we already know that Episode likes to ruin stories (adding unnecessary scenes for more drama, gem choices, shorten the story in general). My stories are my babies! :sweat_smile:

I would rather write a completely new story for Episode than selling my stories to them.

1 Like

I would within reason. The reason being I would have to retain the rights to my title, characters and plot. As much as I’d love to be featured (despite how much episode will destroy my creation) there are many platforms on which to write your stories, and episode aren’t the only ones who would (hopefully) be interested in purchasing your story. You never know who’s reading, so don’t put all your eggs in one basket :wink:

No, It’s my story and I don’t want them to ruin it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t let them ‘buy’ it but it would be great to be featured on a shelf

I would decline. They change things and ruin it and just- nope. I put too much work into it just for it to be bought for like 30 cents.