What would you do if you secretly received a million dollars?

My dad used to ask us this question growing up. I used to say, “Save the world? LOL

I would still teach and get a financial advisor. I am not telling anybody anything lol. Minding my business like I always do.

11 Likes

Lmao… Little kids are always so innocent…
I for one, would’ve traveled the world. (Sad thing is, we can’t do that now…)
Seriously, if I had enough money, you’d never see me again.

4 Likes

Lol. Well you can get a yacht and look at countries from afar :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s not like the real thing… :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Help people who are poor out, get hospitals built, aim to provide healthcare to those who can’t afford it. There are many things I’d love to do in this world to make sure people get to live better lives :100:

7 Likes

i would go to the bank and ask them for 1 million dollars worth of pennies

6 Likes

True. Ok. What about get someone to be your driver and go on a road trip. That could be a short-term solution.

2 Likes
  • Help people in need to find/build home,get job, pay bills, etc. to get them back on their feet.
  • Save in the bank for important stuff.
  • Pay bills.
  • Travel
  • Buy land to get back to farming, and growing a lot trees, etc. Help fight back climate change.
  • Help countries in need that are going through rough times and need money to repair homes, etc.
6 Likes

That is so sweet.

2 Likes

Lol. You ain’t right.

2 Likes

Lol, I’m not going to be wholesome.

Spend it on clothes and games and food.

6 Likes

That is cool.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Gosh… y’all are so selfless… Kind of making me feel like a bad person :grimacing:

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with minding your business. You might give away things on your road trip.

2 Likes

Throw it away. Sounds cursed. Lmao

4 Likes

Ok regift to me. Lol. It can be a curse if you don’t know how to manage money.

1 Like

Preach! :100: :raised_hands:t3: :weary:

1 Like

I will text you to come get it. I’m not touching it :joy: Gonna make a salt circle around my house and burn some sage instead LOL

2 Likes

Naw. I would tell you to get a financial advisor honestly. Make some right investments and then you can be productive and share resources with others.

1 Like